The Bloody Palace Guide

Demon9Tom

hi.. what are the tricks to earn a very good ranking in the classification on the bloody palace?? the first 2-3 have foolish points (about 17.000.000).. how they do that?? no damage and sss combo ranks??

Pretty much man. If you put in enough time into the game, especially BP, you develop strategies and methods to avoid damage and maximize your combos. I myself, after over 200+ hours of game play between two accounts, finally 1k the game. Some people of course take longer than others, but with enough diligence and hard work, you can eventually surpass your own expectations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this guide.. I was casually playing through not expecting to get anywhere as usual and then I kicked the two Blitz's butts and realized that I might actually beat it. Sure enough, with extremely tired hands, I spontaneously walked away with all BP achievements.

:woop:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just finished bp about a week ago. hated the last 2 floors because i was so tense i kept pressing the wrong button. had 16 mins when i started on dante and he would not let me hit him. nearly ran out of time but never going back to it now lol :woop:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got to stage 98.

NINETY EIGHT.

Chimera x4 Chimera Seed x4, I thought I had it easy. A nice little refill of vitality before I had to face the big finale. Then the sodding chimera did some crazy fucking attack I've never seen before and completely wasted me in one hit. I just sat there staring as the words flashed up "Abandon all hope". Yeah, I think I fucking will!

And then, just to rub it in... On my next run through, I just beat the two Blitz's on stage 85, going strong, confident I'm going to finish. Power cut. Devil May Cry 4 is the bane of my life.

:mad::mad::mad:

• 4 weeks later...

I need a strategy for the Alto Angelos ... everytime i get to lvl 67-70 and have 10+ minutes left but when i attack the blitz a few seconds later come this 2 knights and disturb every attack and either the knight or the blitz hit me.

I tried to beat the blitz fast enough, to kill both knights with DT (strategy the other floors with Alto Angelos) and tried to kill the knights from distance with lvl 3 shot but then the blitz always starts a surprise attack the moment i fire -.-

Hope someone have a strategy for me :confused:

Ok i don´t need a strategy anymore because i finally made it :woop:

The only hard floors for me were the ones with the alto angelos and the last wave (dante took somehow over half of my life with a single combo and i didn´t have 3 bars for DT :mad:)

I also noticed too late that the DT activation can block an attack and deals sometimes alot of dmg to attacking enemies. I Haven´t read something about it in this forum so i thought i tell you all that little trick because it saved my life a dozen of times ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The fastest way to kill them is to knock 1 down with the buster and another one with a charged shot. Than you kill the 1st with buster and an air combo and the other one with another charged shot and buster/aircombo. You can also use the Deviltrigger if you have enough bars. Faust with grab and charged shot to get rid of shield and then use Deviltrigger with busters till he flies away and then finish with another charged shot (prevents them from using their special attack and saves your life later waves).

But i guess there must be others places where you loose a lot of time. Do you get the Blitz down fast enough or the bosses? How much time do you have after the 1st boss? Maybe you can tell something more like your strategy so far because i doubt that you loose about 20 minutes only at mass mephistos :confused:

• 5 weeks later...

Kinda venting here, but dante just killed me with that move on the last level of the BP. It wiped out my last bar of health and he had no visible health left. when finished i had a b rank with 100 levels complete 1.7 million score and got about 50,000 proud souls.

I have never been so close to throwing my xbox through my tv in my life.

-Trouble

(edit)Tried again (twice) got it on the second, kinda glad about the whole xbox/ tv thing now.

Edited by Trouble

Kinda venting here, but dante just killed me with that move on the last level of the BP. It wiped out my last bar of health and he had no visible health left. when finished i had a b rank with 100 levels complete 1.7 million score and got about 50,000 proud souls.

I have never been so close to throwing my xbox through my tv in my life.

-Trouble

Try this and it won't happen again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i78DKo577QI]DMC 4 - Nero vs Dante (Bloody Palace) - Safe Method - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm thinking on getting back to this again because I love DMC series. I have couple missions to S rank on DMD but that won't be so bad once I get the touch back ;) but BP has always been very hard to me (with normal charas of course) my best was around wave ~80.

Nero: Going solid, easily defeate bosses but always run out of time :/

Dante: Going fast, some enemies cause problems because I can't use devil arm but always end up dying :/

So basicly with Nero I play SSStylishly but slow and with Dante I rushdown and blast enemies to oblivion but with some damage to myself... It's very hard to find the golden road between these because I'm not sure what I should do with Nero to add more damage and faster killing without actually getting to Dante style and end up killing myself? I would like to get some tips for Nero because of the easy ways to kill bosses with charged shot and devil arm.

I know I need to learn waves and enemy strategies but IF someone can think of something else I would be happy to hear it :) I'm going to S rank this...someday...

PS. I know the button change and that enemies don't attack if they're not in the frame.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Credo:

If you use the stinger attack (RB + Y + forward on analogue stick) to hit Credo's shield. As soon as you have executed that move jump then air hike and shoot while locking on until Credo's combo has finished. Stop shooting him and Buster him straight away, Nero should punch him away. Then just repeat until he dies.

Dante:

Jump, Air Hike and use Snatch then try to buster in mid air. If you don't throw him to the ground he will try to attack you but you can just jump straight out the way. While Snatching Dante, If you activate Devil Trigger just before you Buster him, your attack will be more effective.

Bloody Palace:

Best hint I could give would be to Keep you DT gauge as full as possible or definetly 3 bars (well blue circles). If you learn to use your DT, the palace is fairly easy. When I played this loads I used to just use all my DT to regain health but if you just flicker your DT you prevent enemy attacks if they are in mid lunge. This will also reduce being Combo'd by some enemies when you just cant stand up. Keep your DT until you're getting annhilated or if you see an enemy coming to attack you but turn it straight off to save it as much as you can. Never reach a point in the palace where you can't use your DT or you could be killed.

Blitz:

With Nero if you just keep double jumping instead of locking on and evading it's easier to dodge all the attacks, hit him with 3 "Charge Shot 3" and his electrical shield shall be dropped. Now to kill him before he turns red and angry...

Buster, Stinger, Buster, Charge Shot 3, Stinger, Buster, Stinger, Charge Shot.

This will kill him before he has a chance to go red and hurt you and will also give you a SSS rating every time. The Charge Shot 3 will be ready by the second time that you Buster him if you have automatic selected. It knocks him to the ground and stops him from going red...

Mephisto + Faust:

Double jump directly underneath which one you want to kill and hit Buster not Snatch, Double jump underneath it again and hit Buster again and it should come out of its cloak, use Snatch a few times if you need to. Then when it's on the ground activate DT and hold in (RB + Y + B + Forward on analogue stick) it unleashes a combo which will kill either type of these in one attack before they get a chance to go into their own DT. Sorry I forgot the name of that attack also.

There you go guys, an earlier post of mine. Should help you out with most of the tougher enemies.

Edited by KrazyKevin1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...