Achievement Discussion

Mightymango

"The Things I've Seen" Achievement

Ive beaten every level and done every MP game type on every map and I can't get the last 5 characters to spawn in a game. I can't seem to find Joost, Tom, Harry, David, or Niels so I can shoot them and open the player skins for them. Does anyone know how to find them?

"The Things I've Seen" Achievement

Ive beaten every level and done every MP game type on every map and I can't get the last 5 characters to spawn in a game. I can't seem to find Joost, Tom, Harry, David, or Niels so I can shoot them and open the player skins for them. Does anyone know how to find them?

I suggest you play the final boss for around 10-20 minutes just focusing on killing them enemies. Random enemies spawn on the final boss battle and you will probably get a few of the characters you missed.

Also, look at what type the enemies you are missing are (i.e. pirate/robots/zombies etc.). It is likely to get the pirates you are missing that you will need to play the pirate levels again, particularly the destroy the object level or the football level. On these levels, you can be too focused on the object, and not kill the enemies that much in the level and miss some of them. The same goes for the other enemy types. Just find the levels for the enemy type you need that dont having killing objectives.