Xbox 360 Game Lot of 18

Deviant Saint

Here you go.

As stated within the auction, all of the games are used and come in good condition. I took very good care of all of these games and run perfectly as intended.

Happy bidding,

-Cheers

If only you were selling them singularly. There is a few games there I'd buy, but most I have already.

Damn you wholesale lots!

I thought about selling them individually but I ended up deciding to throw them in a lot as you can see. I really didn't think there would be much of a market for some of the old games and would be stuck with some. Next time, I will be selling them as individual games before I get another pile started again.

-Cheers

Edited by Deviant Saint
Grammar

Good deal, most of those games I would go for. Grr to the fact that you are only shipping to US. Quick question, why to copies of Crackdown:confused:

Haha, good question. One belong to my brother and it was given to me even though I already owned a copy. I suppose I could of just left it out of the auction, but I just don't want it. Should anyone win the auction and not want it, I might take off a few dollars ($3 to $5).

-Cheers

Edited by Deviant Saint
Grammar

Hey, next time don't lie to me about helping me beat a game

Just let me know you don't want to play instead of lying

I highly recommend that you message someone about this next time, as it could of solved the hassle of calling someone out on absolutely nothing. Just to address your issue, I removed around 30 people from my friends list (old boosting partners & friends) and so it appears I removed you too by accident. A common mistake. Let it be known that if I say that I am going to help you, be rest assured I will help you. Just send me a friend request again. If you want to talk more about this, just be sure to PM or post a visitors message under my account.

Now, back on topic.

-Cheers

Edited by Deviant Saint
Grammar & Revision