Problem with Founder Emblem/Title/Camo

Ok so I redeemed the 1 year elite premium membership the day the game came out 11/8/11 and when I go to memberships through account management on the dashboard it says my membership activated on 11/11/11 which is clearly before 11/13/11 and when I launch Call of Duty Elite console app it says I'm a Founder with a green skull on top of the red premium. I have all founder benefits on Elite and it's 11/14/11 and I still don't have any in-game Founder benefits. This is very upsetting because I paid $100 for the Hardened Edition only to find out I have Founder status but none of the benefits. I've seen people with the emblem/title in-game already. I should've got mine too. How can I solve this problem? & Does anybody else have this problem or just me?

I hope this helps. was having the same problem. I did the same as you did. I set up my account, linked it to the 360 all that. Someone on the another thread said to unlink your account. Try this. sign in and out of the online elite site. took me a few tries but it finally got tru. Unlink your gametag and then re link it. Then go to your xbox and fire up the elite from inside the mw3 game menu. Worked like a charm for me . Got the xp, camo, title, and emblems. Hope this helps.