Somewhat Easy way to get damage eater feats!!!

darkkloud23

OK, for anyone who has had as much trouble as I have going after these feats, this is going to lift some spirits!! :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

When I decided to attempt this, I solely had the Mighty body type in mind. The hardest character to get this to work for is the Speedy body type.

Heres what I did:

-Selected my Mighty load out with NSB, Care Package, and Wallflower... these are a must for the best outcome.

-Play a match of Fumigation on ACE Chemical map.

-Go to the left side of the map, in a building, where there is a mixing pool of green chemicals. These chemicals HURT!!! In this pool is a "bridge" type blade that allows you to walk across. In the middle of the "bridge" is a smaller blade that sticks out a bit. Get on this blade, hop in the green chemical and then HOP OUT IMMEDIATELY.... this will cause anywhere between 120-160 damage. Rinse and Repeat while healing yourself with the care package.

(This is why speedy might be nearly impossible to do without "horse healthy.")

- If you find yourself not having enough time to get the full amount for the damage eater feat. Quit out towards the end of the match and then search for another ACE chemical match, the feat amount will carry over.

-DO NOT LOSE THE MATCH!!! Doing so will result in a death and a restart of the feat.

Also, DO NOT switch classes in the middle of attempting this. It will cause the feat. to reset as well.

This method should work with the other classes!!! The only exception may be the Speedy body type. It all depends on how fast you can jump out of the chemical.

Feel free to add any helpful tips and GOOD LUCK!!!!:Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

I put on NSB with wallflower and waited until i got into a match with people using trap-in-the-box. Just run around setting off the boxes and eat the damage. Throw on wooden legs for nimble and speedy (horse healthy too for speedy)and you can do it for those classes too.

another tip is if you die while trying to get out of the goo the damage still counts toward your progress so you can keep dying if you mess up and still get the challenge done :drunk hope that helped because i sometimes would get out but was still taking extra damage and die

This does not happen 100% of the time. You are correct though. Sometimes it will keep counting but i wouldn't relay on it. It took me about 20 tries to get the speedy done and not once did it save my amount after dieing in the chemical. Thanks for add that though!!