M stats reset :(

x Lijah B x

My stats got reset about 10 minutes ago while I was playing :( it really sucks, I got like 12 slaps tonight and was almost done maxing the motion tracker. I got reset after logging back into the game after I had dashboarded. So for anyone who wants to try out that XP glitch posted about earlier be warned, I attempted it and logged back into the game to reset stats.

My stats got reset about 10 minutes ago while I was playing :( it really sucks, I got like 12 slaps tonight and was almost done maxing the motion tracker. I got reset after logging back into the game after I had dashboarded. So for anyone who wants to try out that XP glitch posted about earlier be warned, I attempted it and logged back into the game to reset stats.

Thank you for the warning. I never attempted it myself even when I still had the "1 minute glitch". (The glitch is gone now, for me anyways.) I just went to my "recent friend" list and "joined in progress" someone in the main menu. Then when I did it I just left their party. I believe this voids out the "XP glitch".

go to gothamcityimpostors.com forum an they can tell u how to get everything back including ur coins...

Lol to anyone who get reseted while glitching! :D

Lesson learned. Do shit legit haha

thats for true...

This sitee goes more often into the "cheap" way!

Guides and Tutorial for SaveGame Manipulation (MK9 for Examble) or Level Up Glitches...(GCI)

A Punch in the Face to everyone who really tried to "achieve" the Cheevos!

Guides to do something easier or "How to do" Guides are pretty welcome...

But stuff like these must not be...

so...I have to play a few rounds to rank up ;)

Lol to anyone who get reseted while glitching! :D

thats for true...

This sitee goes more often into the "cheap" way!

Guides and Tutorial for SaveGame Manipulation (MK9 for Examble) or Level Up Glitches...(GCI)

A Punch in the Face to everyone who really tried to "achieve" the Cheevos!

Guides to do something easier or "How to do" Guides are pretty welcome...

But stuff like these must not be...

so...I have to play a few rounds to rank up ;)

I think exactly the same. It kinda takes the shine away from the people who get achievements legit.