will i be ok if i just do veteran first?

FighterHawk

ive done veteran on all the other call of dutys and im good at campaigns on any game really.

BUT do i need to know or do something before i start story mode?

ive heard that you make choices and stuff so i just want to make sure i can get all the level achievments in one go. a couple level specific are ok just not alot tho

Yeah, Veteran is pretty easy this time around. Again, there are a few times where you'll be stuck between a rock and a hard place but overall it's easy.

Then again, anything after WaW Veteran is easy to me lol.

Oh yeah after "grenade at war" its been downhill form there. Just started my Vet run. But form this read I'm guessing its gonna be a "steam roll" like MW3 with all the new toys you get to make it easier.

I still think Call of duty classic on XBLA is the hardest one with no health regen or health packs. The 100HP you got had to hold for the duration of the level. Hardest 10g I've ever gotten. I wish they added that game mode in to COD again as an harder version of vet to spice things up. Even tho there where no achievements tied to it. It would still be more fun.

CoD series are easier and easier by every new game, so BO2 is easiest of them all, i only dont have one cheevo - all challenges, thats pretty ugly one, not hard, but you will have to replay most of levels many time, and the campaign is so so, very arcade and unrealistic i must say :p

Zombies... complicated (TranZit) but totally awesome.

Anyway, try playing some really hard games on hard difficulity, i´m talking about Gears of War, Halo 2 and more... So i must only say BITCH PLEASE! about the people saying CoD5 was hard.... just BITCH PLEASE!

So i must only say BITCH PLEASE! about the people saying CoD5 was hard.... just BITCH PLEASE!

COD 5 was not "hard" it was frustrating since the AI loved to trow grenades at you that landed in a nice circle around you so you had 4+ grenade warning indicators on the screen with no where to run.

Gotta love the quote form rage quit that said that in the movie matrix when Neo said he needed lots of guns. You could see the Japanese and Germans in the background form WAW stealing all the nades there.