Achievement Trading Thread (JP Version)

The Pants Party

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've sent a message and friend requests to a few of you this morning. I've complained and complained on the EPIC forums about the horrid XP in Gears 2 JP and then totally miss out on over a month of 22XP... I blame it on the Gears 3 Beta as that's all I've really played the last month.

So I'd love to get a group together and work towards the Horde Master Achievement.

My friends list is full but if you are "Seriously" interested in joining and working towards the Horde Master Achievement send me an XBLive message, I usually have a spare Dracgon or two on my list I can remove.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm seriously toying with the idea. I need to deffinitely know if a Japanese Xbox will work with the UK Xbox power supply and that the Japanese version of Gears 2 has all of the DLC on the disc or whether it's a code to download it. If it's a code i won't be able to DL it because i'm in the UK.

All the DLC is on the disc. As for a power supply, just use your UK power supply with the Japanese console. I use my US power supply with no issues on both my NTSC-J and PAL consoles.

I still need parts of 8 maps for Horde Master, (Blood Drive, Flood, Fuel Station, Gridlock, Grindyard, Memorial, Pavillion & Way Station). If anyone is working towards the achievement please include me when you do those maps.

DO IT!! :cool:

The 22xp on Jap is still on :)

So get cracking on them XP while you can. Don't know when if ever it's gonna end.

I get my console in about 2 weeks. Hopefully it stays 22x at least till Gears 3 comes out. Took me 40 days of playtime to get 100 on the PAL version so at that rate I should hopefully get it before Sep 20.

• 2 weeks later...

Got Gold Rush & Canals 50 done for Horde Master with some randoms (all Japanese guys) in Ranked even though at least one person left each game. Also came very close in Security & River so almost 4 maps finished on 1st day. The achievement is looking achievable now!

I still need parts of 8 maps for Horde Master, (Blood Drive, Flood, Fuel Station, Gridlock, Grindyard, Memorial, Pavillion & Way Station). If anyone is working towards the achievement please include me when you do those maps.
I could help you with the hardest levels on those maps (I guess 37-40 & 47-50). Don't know if you have people who play this game. If we can't find others we could both splitscreen so we would have a team of 4 although only two active at a time. Also might be able to invite some of the Japanese players that I played with.

My Japanese console and GOW2 arrived today. I'll be looking for players at some point for horde etc if anyone's still out there?

Got Gold Rush & Canals 50 done for Horde Master with some randoms (all Japanese guys) in Ranked even though at least one person left each game. Also came very close in Security & River so almost 4 maps finished on 1st day. The achievement is looking achievable now!

I could help you with the hardest levels on those maps (I guess 37-40 & 47-50). Don't know if you have people who play this game. If we can't find others we could both splitscreen so we would have a team of 4 although only two active at a time. Also might be able to invite some of the Japanese players that I played with.

I will add both of you guys. I have some others who might play, but if we have 3 people we can get through alot of stuff.

Like I said before, I only have parts of 8 maps left and I'll be happy to work on that stuff for a few hours every night to chip away at it which will help you guys get a decent start on some maps as we go. I do suggest you jump into public games and sit idle (or play if you want) and let the other players get you through the lower levels. Remember this is going to take 100 hours total, and you will be making progress towards your levels as you go.

I do suggest keeping track of what you have done though. Put it in excel or whatever works for you. Because you will be playing public games with randoms and doing different waves here and there and the last thing you want to do it be done with 25 of 29 maps and not know which maps and waves you still need to do.

Edited by GLOCKGLOCK

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Damn, I never heard about them doing the 22x XP. Is this still going on? I still have a copy if anyone wants to play.

GT: yamayamayaamaa

Just checked for you there and it is still 5500xp for a wave of insane horde so its still on.

I still need to do co-op/insane, horde and the multiplayer achievements so if anyone is still wanting to do them give me a message

GT: Qupra

Edited by Qupra

• 2 weeks later...