What games are you getting Day One?

EliteShadowMan

This has changed so much since announcing the system:

Forza 5 Limited Edition

Dead Rising 3

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Call of Duty: Ghosts (headed to GameStop to re-preorder this one now that they've announced dedicated servers)

And I'll be buying BF4 and BF4 Premium from the digital marketplace on Day One.

I also have WATCH_DOGS, Destiny, and Titanfall pre-ordered, but all of those come out post-launch (or at least after the LAUNCH DAY, WD is still in "the window")

I thought I'd add proof of my over-spending:

http://i.imgur.com/UMiw3dZ.jpg

Plus, I've still got another $500 set aside and earmarked for the Xbox One in my savings account ;) :p

EDIT = Don't ask my why all the totals seem to be completely different when the prices are all supposed to be $59.99 on most of them. They keep telling me it's "taxes", but I'll be sure to go in and get a COMPLETE receipt showing both retail and tax prices before the actual release night.

Edited by Darth VeX

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I'd add proof of my over-spending:

http://i.imgur.com/UMiw3dZ.jpg

Plus, I've still got another $500 set aside and earmarked for the Xbox One in my savings account ;) :p

EDIT = Don't ask my why all the totals seem to be completely different when the prices are all supposed to be $59.99 on most of them. They keep telling me it's "taxes", but I'll be sure to go in and get a COMPLETE receipt showing both retail and tax prices before the actual release night.

I always thought you had good taste in games until I saw you spending over 120 dollars on Call of Duty Ghosts. Shame on you :p

I always thought you had good taste in games until I saw you spending over 120 dollars on Call of Duty Ghosts. Shame on you :p

Hey, I've been saying for months that I only wanted 2 things out of CoD this year:

1. Co-Op that is 4-Players or More

2. Dedicated Servers

Sorry, they delivered. Besides, most of the friends that I play with REGULARLY on XBL, I met playing World at War and Modern Warfare 2. While we mostly only pop in CoD to play Zombies, and stick to other shooters for our online frag-fest needs, we've all admitted that "Squads" does look pretty interesting.

FIFA 14

Forza 5 LE

Dead Rising 3

That in itself is a pretty good start for a new console but I'm also considering Titanfall and Ryse though still unsure about picking one/both up at launch. Oh yeah, theres also Battlefield 4 and CoD Ghosts isn't there, damn this could be a difficult choice for a change.

EDIT: Just seen the list of launch titles in another thread and I'm pretty certain you can add Zoo Tycoon to my list though I'm still unsure if its a full title or arcade (in other words is it a full price disc based or cheaper arcade game)

Edited by Mr Random Hero

I'd love for them to announce the release of the Xbox One already just so the release titles get actual dates. I need to know which games are getting released a week or two after the XBO comes out.

But i changed my mind again. Getting:

Battlefield 4

Watchdogs

Assassins Creed IV

CoD: Ghosts

Dead Rising 3

Ryse

Madden 25

Forza 5 (if i have spare cash).

Some games i'm on the fence about, like Ryse, but hopefully the game ends up being at least halfway decent. I haven't beaten an Assassin's Creed game since Brotherhood so i guess that's something i might need to reconsider otherwise i won't know what's going on in IV.

I don't like CoD as much as i used to, but i figure the multiplayer should be at least enough to keep my interest until Thief, and Titanfall come out.