Fast Way To Level Up Online??

itsric05

Hey All,

Enjoying this game but curious if anyone has worked out the quickest way to level up online yet. On Dirt 3 playing team games helped but that doesn't seem to be the case on showdown! Any modes people have found to be quickest etc.

I have just been doing Rampage, Knockout and 8 Ball currently. Just fear I may start getting bored of it haha!!

Anyways any ideas will be great! Cheers!

I'd love to know too if there's a quicker way to level up, it seems to be taking an absolute age. Other than winning every match in a full room, I can't see any other way.

yeah the leveling takes ages ive won over half my races online and played it for a good 10-12 hours online now and im still only level 13

I was thinking about this and I think the Gymkhana Boosting method from DiRT 3 should be viable. In fact it would probably be even easier due to getting XP in private matches.

If anybody doesn't know how that worked, you would basically do private Team Trick Rush with two teams of 4, and have nobody score anything, that way, both teams tie for 1st place and everybody gets max XP.

I was thinking about this and I think the Gymkhana Boosting method from DiRT 3 should be viable. In fact it would probably be even easier due to getting XP in private matches.

If anybody doesn't know how that worked, you would basically do private Team Trick Rush with two teams of 4, and have nobody score anything, that way, both teams tie for 1st place and everybody gets max XP.

That is an awesome idea mate. Id be up for it. We would all have to think of a day were all free and and then take into consideration timezones if applicable.

i had a few hours on it today in a boosting session.if you get a trick rush event or what ever and then drive round until the times run out. if no one hits any thing then every one gets max no. of fans for coming first and if the partys full its even better

If anyone is interested in boosting the XP/Fans, send me a Xbox Live message.

There's me and another friend who will join 6 others for some full 1000xp boosting sessions!

EDIT: Also reply in this post and we can gather some people together and sort out a time.

Edited by nufcneilo

Its a great game online, but becoming level 30 is horrible. Beyond level 20 it takes endless to level up. I play the game often at the moment and alone today I have seen around 10 people who used a rubberband in public games to leech XP. So I think I am not alone with this opinion. :)