Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright we got 4 ppl now we just 1 or 2 more all of u who are down for thise send me a message/ friend request and ill message everyone when we have enough ppl

by the way do u guys know how to put ur gamertag on this like how you guys have it under ur avatar ?

A few of my friends and I just started an achievement boosting clan. We are starting with a few older games and working our way around the system. This is one of the games we plan on boosting. If you are interested in joining the clan. please send a message or friend request to

The AquaChicken

or

The cuban pride

or

zferus

A few of my friends and I just started an achievement boosting clan. We are starting with a few older games and working our way around the system. This is one of the games we plan on boosting. If you are interested in joining the clan. please send a message or friend request to

The AquaChicken

or

The cuban pride

or

zferus

I definitely will. Heads up for invite from GT:hpenaranda

Hi all, If anyone is getting a room together for the online multi(5 gamertags in a room) achievements send me a message can help with any other achievments like crack shot,unyielding,victor,explorer,team player thnx

gamertag daniel5134