how long would it take to complete the online in this game?

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

If you are just going to do strictly boosting, seriously is the only hard one because you need at least 10,000 ranked online kills. I've been boosting the achievement most of the summer and I'm around 8700. You can do it but it does take a lot of time.

If you are just going to do strictly boosting, seriously is the only hard one because you need at least 10,000 ranked online kills. I've been boosting the achievement most of the summer and I'm around 8700. You can do it but it does take a lot of time.

How long does it take to do the annex one with 100 wins with getting 3 capture spots on each map.

cant touch me

dont hate the player

these sound like the worst apart from seriously.

This is Annex will take a while because it doesn't always unlock right at 100 and the matches are a minimum of 90 seconds.

Don't Hate the Player is easy to get if you have a boosting party.

Can't Touch Me and Series of Tubes are best done at the same time. Since you can set up 1 round matches to work on both achievements. Again easier if you get a boosting party together

Ehh...I need to go for all of the online achievements to, I have like 100 kills -.- I found it so hard legit because I get destroyed and lag a lot. It's going to take a while for sure :/ If you want to do some together, message me.