Major Glitch Need Help!!!

iTz x Davidnes

Ok so I'm pretty far into the game and I went to scan one of the tags I have and it wouldn't load the area it just showed the map with the little loading thing in the right hand corner but the hands were appearing over the map so I went to the menu and selected quit to start screen and then it loaded the scan area but it will not let me leave the area it will not let me select my toy box and even if I choose return to house the other options go away and it will not let me go anywhere it just makes me stay in place how do I fix this cause I can't finish the game because it will not let me leave.

You're not the only one. I beat the game yesterday, and it does the same thing to me. You can see the map, the floaty hands, and you can even select a cub if you know the right part of the screen to put the hand. You select the cub, the map dissappears, you go through all of the "do you want to name your cub?" and "do you want to take a picture to identify this cub" stuff.....and then nothing. You can bring up the Kinect menu, but anything you select brings you right back to where you are. Select "return to start screen?" Right back to the cub staring at you. The only one that works is returning to the Kinect hub, but when you re-load the game, it starts all over again. My guess is the save file got corrupted, but since you can't revert to a previous save (BOOOOO! Bad Microsoft!), you get stuck.

I don't really want to play through this game all over again.....