Everfall can be rather hard.

gazmaster1

This game has gone from being a reletivly easy affair to wipiing the floor with me in the Everfall. Single boss's are no problem but when they have multiples of them I die. Big boss's however are as follows. The evil Eye, easy the hydra not to hard but long winded, the Ur Dragon impossible. Have managed to take a sliver of health of him/her.

Im a level 60 maxed out mage and didn't bother changing vocation as I breezed through the entire game. Silly of me but it was working and I saw no need in changing. Should of done some research before embarking on my now 40 hour quest. Can't face doing all the side quests I still have outstanding.

I also managed to pick up a level 97 mage in the rift for free, dont know how.

If there is a sequel I will be more prepared.

I've been using the fighter class with a pawn mage as healer my whole game and its worked really well. I really do recommend using a mage healer and stocking up on as many healing herbs potions as you can. Pick everything up that enemies drop. If you become encumbered give your other pawns some of your inventory. For my back up pawns I use a strider/ranger and warrior.

So if I were you I'd try the fighter class, farm kill basic enemies in the everfall to get that vocation to max. The Ur dragon took me a little while to work out, but attacks you do won't decrease his health bar. You just keep hacking away at the glowing parts until he flys away. Take all the wakestones you've collected with you so when you die you can respawn with full health. Once hes flown away, leave, rest at inn and repeat. If you go into your history you can see how many times you've repelled him. If you enter and find hes low on health after repelling him wait about 20 minutes or so then re enter and just keep doing that until he has no health left.

Don't worry, i've done this as well.

I played as a strider for a little while and got sick of how easy it is with the long range combat, especially with bows, it's ridiculous, so i re-evaluated myself to be a Mystic Knight, from then forth i've found it a little more focusing to think about what to do due to me being in danger range of enemies, after being Mystic Knight and maxing it out i've stuck with it for 3 whole playthroughs and i'm now just sat killing the everfall.

i'm.. level 80 and i have some half decent equipment and pawns, but i still struggle with some enemies, so don't worry about it, Hellhounds i hate, but i can kill Chimeras and Goremeras in seconds, even the dragons i find easy, especially Hydras as it's half a bar of health gone in 10-20 seconds, sometimes less on head-attacks.

The Ur-Dragon isn't the best of enemies, especially since it sounds like you did it ONLINE, if you want to try it first time round go for Offline, you'll benefit from it :)

If you're interested in my Equipment:

Dragons Presence and Dragon's Faith (Dragonforged)

Steel Sallet (Dragonforged)

Dragonleather vest(Dragonforged) + Crimson Plate (***)

Steel Gauntlets (Dragonforged)

Silver Hosen + Grisley Greaves (Both Dragonforged)

Paladins Mantle (Dragonforged) and a Nimble Earring.

So it aint outstanding or amazing equipment, but hey, i've got the whole game done three times, so you aint on the boat alone :)

The offline Ur-Dragon is quite a pain when you first start killing it.

When I started farming this thing it took me 2 rests during fights to kill. And that's when I didn't die. Then as I leveled that turned into 1 rest, then no rests, then two consecutive visits, then one visit, and now I can drop him somewhere around the 5 minute mark if I have to guess.