Battlelog has lost 50 of my kills

wilko383

Did this happen last night by chance? I logged at least 50 kills with the Little Bird/Z-11 last night but only a few of those kills are actually showing in my stats.

No it was only 20 minutes ago. I only got about 15 kills in the game I got my 5th service star in, so it wasn't like it isn't registering a single game.

Did this happen last night by chance? I logged at least 50 kills with the Little Bird/Z-11 last night but only a few of those kills are actually showing in my stats.

Same. Lost a LOT of progress, at least 3 unlocks, worth of Scout Heli. Lost my Jet service star as well.

This was today, though. Still an issue.

I guess you didnt bother to look at this post then? :blunt

m8 i know they know what's wrong but this shit happened since the 26 of may 4 days ago and it isn't fixed yet ?

EA doesnt have enough money to recruit the best engineers ?

I just want them to WAKE UP:mad:

m8 i know they know what's wrong but this shit happened since the 26 of may 4 days ago and it isn't fixed yet ?

EA doesnt have enough money to recruit the best engineers ?

I just want them to WAKE UP:mad:

Wishing for EA to actually give a shit is about as effective as trying to piss into the wind and not get your feet wet. Plain and simple, EA doesn't give a shit. They already have your money and that's all that matters to them.

Battlefield 2

Battlefield: Bad Company

Battlefield 1943 - Arcade

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Battlefield 3

Every single one of these launches has been a huge clusterfuck. (And these are just Battlefield titles. Don't even get me started on what they have done to the FIFA franchise.) I remember being so stoked when Battlefield 1943 released. I plopped my $15 down and then I wasn't even able to play it for several weeks. I swore that if I got one more message saying that I couldn't connect to the EA servers, that I was going to burn their offices to the ground. Cooler heads prevailed, and even though I continued to get that stupid message, all I could do was bitch about it and wait it out. My love for Battlefield is the only reason that I will buy anything with the EA logo on it anymore. All the rest of their garbage can stay right there on the shelf.

I feel sorry for the British troops who have to use it in real life.
Because we all know a video game's portrayal is as accurate to reality as it can be...

On topic, I've had the same happen to me. Got the PP-19 Master dogtag last night yet when I look at my stats I'm at 445 kills. Though I can still equip the dogtag with it saying "445 PP-19 kills" on it.

Seen something similar before. Someone with 17 M412 REX kills was mysteriously rocking the Master tag...

I'm not all that bothered by it in the end. So long as the dogtags unlock then I'm happy.

Yeah I played a super long game of TDM on Wake Island and got over 100 kills using different weapons and none of it counted. Also leveled up but it shows I'm still level 23. Trying to play different games until this is sorted out.

Is it still broken? I though they shut down the servers to fix it this morning?

Not sure I haven't tried to play today. Sorry I should of specified that the match I played where I lost all my stats was yesterday. I just hope it gets fixed soon!