Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, if anyone already has this achievement or just want to trade, send me a friend request, on: imalilzombie

I need the;

Swords

Souldrinker

Really sharp pair of scissors

Swinging sword

Thunderblade

Hammers

Hammer of wilmageadon

Jack's Hammer

Sorrow's fist

Tannars glory

Pistols

Bloodcraver

Chickenbane

Gnomewrecker

The ice mainden

Rifles

Sandgoose

The shrieking pilgrim

Skorm's Justice

Anyone, who wants to make online achievements or change legendary weapons or clothes - add me to friends - my gamertag: yapersky. Then we can make some of the achievements we need.

I need Online Merger, Cross-Dimensional Conception, and Long Distance Relationship. I can try to help you with others if you help me with those. What time zone are you in?

Needing to borrow both the Queens Costume and the women's masquerade suit for the Fashion Victim achievement...

Also need to get married, have a kid, and go on a robbing/killing/annoying the locals crime spree in someone elses world as I can't achieve that in my world now. Plus need a ton of weapons but i'll put that on the other thread

UK time zone, will most likely be online much of Friday and Saturday. Message me - PunkTsar

**EDIT**

Thanks to LACRIMOSAAA for helping me out with all the online stuff. Im now done with the online side of the game. No more requests thanks. I'll keep checking to see if I can help anyone else though

Edited by PunkTsar

These are the last weapons I need:

Pistols

• Bloodcraver

• Briar's Blaster

• Chickenbane

• Desert Fury

• Dragonstomper .48

• Holy Vengeance

• The Ice Mainden

• Reaver Industries Perforator

• Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles

• Arkwright's Flintlock

• The Equaliser

• The Hero's Companion

• Ol' Malice

• The Sandgoose

• Swift Irregular

If anybody could help me out with these last few, I would greatly appreciate it. I will also be giving ALL my weapons and clothing (complete set) once I get this achievement. Thanks so much!

***EDIT***

***I no longer have any weapons or clothes, they have been passed along. Thanks to everyone who helped me with this game!***

I have now completed this game, and no longer have need for my complete sets of weapons and clothing. I will be giving the *ENTIRE* set (not piecing it out) to the first person that asks. My only requirement is that you pay the offer forward and gift them to somebody else when you are finished, so that others can take advantage as well. Send me a message, first come first serve.

Edited by RazielSlipknot

Just need help with "Crime Spree" and "We Can Be Heros"

Also I still need to finish: "I Am the Keymaster" "Flower Power" "Gnome Invasion" and "Brightwall Book Club". If anyone wants to just pal around and get these together is fine by me.

My GT is JandJRacing1948. Send a message with fable 3 on xbox.

Will help with any onlines you need. FYI I'm a male in game.

I have a female character and just need the prince masquerade and king outfits. I also want help with the Kaboom! achievement. Will help anyone who wants to trade achievements like gold, clothes (including cook's hat) or help with co op achievements. my gt is SiRFaPaLoT420