Question about combat challenges

I could have sworn I saw someone say "If you play on Easy, then the combat challenges will be a bit easier." I can't find it. I would like an official answer.

I'm sure it would have been included in the guide(s) if that were the case. I've checked online and everyone has said it doesn't.

@Flawless Your welcome and be sure to check out the achievement guide if you need any further assistance for the combat challenges.

I'm sure it would have been included in the guide(s) if that were the case. I've checked online and everyone has said it doesn't.

@Flawless Your welcome and be sure to check out the achievement guide if you need any further assistance for the combat challenges.

Thanks for the tips. I needed them for a couple of the predator challenges. But the combat challenges were surprisingly easy. I think Sewer Bat Extreme was the hardest one.

I could have sworn I saw someone say "If you play on Easy, then the combat challenges will be a bit easier." I can't find it. I would like an official answer.

Nope, the challenges will always be the same, and there's no bug/glitch (at least to my knowledge) that will change the difficulty of them. So playing on easy or hard won't affect the challenges at all. :)

Source: I worked on the game for a year, haha.