Have you ever been busted?

Galarzaa90

In your whole gameplay experience, how many times were you busted?

Seems like cops are more likely to shoot you down. I have been killed many times by cops, but not once have they arrested me, I don't even know what happens then, do I lose my weapons? Does something funny happens when it happens to Trevor?

If I remember correctly in past GTA games if you were driving slow enough that the police managed to open your car door, you were automatically busted regardless of what wanted level you were on? I was playing today and the cop opened the door, pulled me onto the ground and shot me in the back with a shotgun:confused:

If I remember correctly in past GTA games if you were driving slow enough that the police managed to open your car door, you were automatically busted regardless of what wanted level you were on? I was playing today and the cop opened the door, pulled me onto the ground and shot me in the back with a shotgun:confused:

Hahaha that's terrible. You are correct on the old games, but it looks like getting busted in GTA V is actually a chore! I'm assuming getting pulled out on a one star wanted level would be the only one that doesn't get you shot.

Never been busted. On IV it was pretty easy to get busted, they'd tell you to put your hands up on 1 star, if you run away it goes to 2 stars and they start shooting. :p Not a clue how it works on this game. Guess you lose all your ammo when it finally happens? Getting shot in the back doesn't sound good.

Never been busted, so: http://gta.wikia.com/Busted

Answers all of your questions except the Trevor one, but I'm assuming nothing special happens.

Yeah, it was more like a conversation starter than an actual question :p

The only time I have ever been busted on that game was when I made the mistake of thinking i could run back into Franklin's house and try hide in bed :( it didn't work what so ever !! Copper just came running into my house with gun drawn and busted me in my bedroom :'(

Oh, I love that, fighting cops from inside your house, feels awesome!

Great thread lol.

I have only been busted once in around 450 hours of gameplay. And that was because I was too slow when trying to drive off (pretty sure I had 4 burst tyres) [tyre is spelled with a 'y' in the UK before anyone corrects me)

As mentioned above, you lose all of your ammo but keep your weapons. It's much better to be killed and just pay the 5g's.

Great thread lol.

I have only been busted once in around 450 hours of gameplay. And that was because I was too slow when trying to drive off (pretty sure I had 4 burst tyres) [tyre is spelled with a 'y' in the UK before anyone corrects me)

Thats actually epic. Imagine the look on the cops face as you try to run away with no functioning tires :p