Does anyone play this game FOR FUN?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't touched this free 1000 point disc but I will feel bad unless I finish the game as a completionist. The game seems easy enough from all the videos i've seen, but enjoying it? It seems impossible.

Oh so, even if you get a full 1000, a game is still not considered "complete"?

So lets say you get Call of Duty 4, there are a ton of online challenges, and I mean a ton. So you wouldn't consider that game completed until every challenge is unlocked? Thats interesting... and hard! I always view completionists as getting 1000 GS in a game, regardless if they did everthing or not.

I have one friend who bought the game, not for the achievements, but for the actual game! Does anyone or did anyone beat the story mode, or play online (If there is any)?

BTW-My friend is KINGxSAINT... Who actually bought avatar...

I was going to play the game itself. Avatar is the only show I ever watched on Nickelodeon that actually had a somewhat developed plot. After seeing how easily the achievements are to unlock though I decided against it. I simply can't play a game that disgraces my honor with its crap achievements!

• 2 weeks later...

I played it for fun, I may be an achievement whore but I also love playing through games for the fun of it, if they are bearable. This game wasn't THAT bad, not great but not the worst. Some of the bosses can get annoying with cheap attacks, but nothing too challenging. I've never watched the show, so I was lost through the entire story, it only made a little sense to me. It's good for a laugh at the terrible voice acting, rarely moving lips, and odd physics glitches that can happen. The rolling log suddenly stopping and flying forwards at light speed from a physics engine hiccup was pretty damned funny I must say, as are enemies walking in thin air, only to fall through the floor and die when they get back to solid land. It's only a couple of hours to beat, and helps to make you feel you actually earned something from the easy achievements.