What is the Best FPS (new & revised)

Ninja Kaspyr 83

WHAT IS THE BEST FPS. I can't name all. (multiplayer, campain, playability, DLC)  

267 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT IS THE BEST FPS. I can't name all. (multiplayer, campain, playability, DLC)

• Halo Series
    • Call of Duty Series
    • Battlefield Series
    • Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout Series
    • Bordelands
    • Bioshock Series
    • Half Life Series
    • Doom/Duke Nukem Series
    • Left 4 Dead Series
    • Others (Rainbow Series, Homefront, Medal Of Honor, etc)

well ive caught alot of flack for the games i chose in my poll last time so heres a new one, with a new perspective on what FPS games to have in this poll. so enjoy and poll it up!

here is the old thread for you ppl out there that have a problem with my poll/

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309403

Edited by Ninja Kaspyr 83

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Someone tell me how the hell Elder Scrolls and Fallout are FPS's? Fail.

dude if you would have seen the other thread i created i said same thing but so many ppl got pissed that those options werent even there. in that thread i was making a general poll about new modern warfare type fps. not ALLL fps. so because of all the bitching i went ahead and made this one. i still left some FPSs out i know. but i can only fit so much.

Edited by Ninja Kaspyr 83

dude if you would have seen the other thread i created i said same thing but so many ppl got pissed that those options werent even there. i was making a general poll about new modern warfare type fps. not ALLL fps.

honestly, when it comes to an over all rating on games (achievements, campaign, multiplayer, playability, DLC) what is your favorite?

Pretty sure that wasn't what you said.

My favourite FPS to be honest is GoldenEye on N64, lost so many hours playing that.

other then the original Medal of Honor for PS that was one of the greatest games ever, i was pissed to find out they only remade it for Wii, it could have done so much better for PS3 and the Box, but no were left with quantum of soalce (which wasnt too bad) and bloodstone (AWFUL)

which one? General KNoxx is by far the best DLC, (i imagine your talkin bout this one) Moxi's was eh....only good thing is the bank to store your weapons. Robo revolution, a ninja assassin CL4P-TRP come on how awesome is that! and Dr Ned Zombie island, well who doesnt love zombies.

Lol. Someone tell me how the hell Elder Scrolls and Fallout are FPS's? Fail.

First-person shooter (FPS) is a video game genre which centers the gameplay around gun and projectile weapon-based combat through the first-person perspective; i.e., the player experiences the action through the eyes of a protagonist. Generally speaking, the first-person shooter shares common traits with other shooter games.......

Borderlands for me. I think the problem is that there are so many new games that ride the border between 2 genres and try to be both and there are so many people that want it to count as one or the other (or in my case, both). It's a problem inherent in classifying an evolving medium and you have to accept that not everyone is going to like the classification you decide on.

When I think of FPS, I mainly think of the MP aspects of a game. So I picked COD & L4D! I could seriously not get another achievement on my 360 and just play these games and love (almost) every minute of it.

I haven't played a Battlefield game, but seeing the commercial for #3 has put this high on my 'want list'