Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully should be gettin this through the mail today, gonna jump straight on multiplayer and try and get them ground out.

Will add/accept friends from here to get on with it.

Edit: looks like people only ever play team conflict. Boosting other modes for the achievements should be easy (I hope)

Msg me and we'll get them done.

Edited by ashleary

Still looking to boost the following achievements on this:

Hold the line: Win a data miner match without getting killed.

Disarmed and dangerous: Demote an enemy who has the RPG

Return to sender: In bomb defuse, disarm the bomb and replant it without getting killed.

There are pretty much no randoms that go in this mode so if folks are up for a session, I don't mind doing the friend requests, adds etc

I think we need 6 to cover all the modes (some might need 4, i'm not 100% sure)

Anyone keen?

im looking for people to boost with on 007 legends im trying to boost xp for level 45 get the one achivement and get to level 50 if anyone wanna boost with me my gtag is TheGreatOne228 i can help you with the achivements u need 2

Edited by z0mbi3slayer219

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Problem is, not many people are playing and using sniper rifles. Its pretty dead.

Not using sniper rifles? Seriously. I just got my counter sniper achievement earlier today. I suppose it depends on what time of the day you're playing on. I find there to be fairly decent activity on the servers end of the day Eastern Standard Time.

Still looking to set up a boosting group for this game, ideally for the escalation and data miner levels. Add your name to the list, once we've filled 6 slots we'll sort a time.

1.ashleyleary

Would be happy to join! Count me in! I'm actually playing now and will be all night if we can get a group together tonight?

Edited by Ingles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...