Gingivitis

SPOILER...

There has been rumour they have to be zombies first however thats not true.Its a special attack they use just dont block...

It counts when they bite your partner also as I only got bit once and my partner got bit the other 2 times and the chievo popped

SPOILER...

There has been rumour they have to be zombies first however thats not true.Its a special attack they use just dont block...

It counts when they bite your partner also as I only got bit once and my partner got bit the other 2 times and the chievo popped

I didn't realize that was even a rumor. If I did, I would have quelled it immediately, as I got all 3 of my bites during my first visit to the school.

I was actually hearing people saying the opposite, that it could only be obtained in the first trip to the school (it's was even listed as such in both the missable and achievement guides), but that's also untrue as I unlocked it on my second trip through.

Yeah that was my mistake. I revised the guide as soon as I played through the school the second time and realized you can get it there too, possibly even more easily.

Cool. I "missed" that achievement on the first visit to the school. Glad to hear I have a chance to get it on the second visit.

Yeah it's actually easier because the Gingers are zombies during your second visit, so they don't have any abilities and only do melee attacks, so they're much more likely to bite you.

Yeah it's actually easier because the Gingers are zombies during your second visit, so they don't have any abilities and only do melee attacks, so they're much more likely to bite you.

Thanks for than info. I half tried for it on my first visit, but didn't want to wait indefinitely using all my potions, and only got 1 bite.