Homefront DLC Announced (Spoilers)

F Zer0 X

After only being released a week ago, Homefront has already become one of 2011′s top selling games. Though there was some criticism with the length of the campaign, Kaos stuidios have quickly addressed this. Kaos has announced that there indeed will be DLC, the content will further expand on the story of Homefront and open new doors for the already announced Homefront sequel that is based in London.

Both DLC packs will include 3 new campaign missions, the first having you reassume the role of Robert Jacobs the protagonist of the first game. In this you will countinue the task of pushing Korea out of California. In the second pack, you will take the role of an unspecified SAS soldier, as you and your squad begin an occupation to push the Koreans put of Hawaii.

Both of the packs will be released In the coming months. Kaos is definitely a company dedicated to it’s players, give you almost an entire extra game for predictably 20 dollars, this is a definite

godsend considering the original story was roughly 5 hours. Oh and please kaos keep Connor dead.

Source: http://elitenoob.com/2011/03/homefront-dlc-announced/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, a number of concerns.

First, the post was supposedly dated March 23rd, yet we are now hearing about it. Hmmmm.

Second, apparently that website doesn't have a spellcheck. "countinue"....really?

Third, I know how the campaign ended with a broadcast from the UK/Europe, but I don't see how a sequel can take place in London. So the KPA basically sweeps across all of North America, crosses the Atlantic, and occupies Europe? Or, even less believable, they sweep across the entire Middle East, eastern Europe, and then into the UK? The premise of Homefront is fine; I have no problems with it. Going to London is too far fetched unless they accelerate the timeline and make it World War 3. Lol.

Um, a number of concerns.

First, the post was supposedly dated March 23rd, yet we are now hearing about it. Hmmmm.

Second, apparently that website doesn't have a spellcheck. "countinue"....really?

Third, I know how the campaign ended with a broadcast from the UK/Europe, but I don't see how a sequel can take place in London. So the KPA basically sweeps across all of North America, crosses the Atlantic, and occupies Europe? Or, even less believable, they sweep across the entire Middle East, eastern Europe, and then into the UK? The premise of Homefront is fine; I have no problems with it. Going to London is too far fetched unless they accelerate the timeline and make it World War 3. Lol.

3 very good points

this game isnt worth keeping even if there is some download content coming soon. the multiplayer needs some more maps and different game modes. unless that can be confirmed by kaos, just get rid. it will be sub £20 after easter.

I wont be buying this anytime soon

Good for you negative Nancy, if you paid attention there's a thread for bitching about a game you should have searched... why come in a thread about dlc and not contribute to the thread what so ever?? Search next time took me 5 seconds.

I found the campaign painful to playthrough it was just awful especially on guerrilla difficulty. If they refine the gameplay a bit I might pick it up e.g grenade throwback, less grenade spam, better cover mechanics, improved enemy AI and team for that matter, different variety more stealth, vehicle and other varients of gameplay.

The online is amazing though but that also needs refining IMO.

Good for you negative Nancy, if you paid attention there's a thread for bitching about a game you should have searched... why come in a thread about dlc and not contribute to the thread what so ever?? Search next time took me 5 seconds.

what is yo problem all he said was he will not be purchasing it anytime soon, I don't blame him I just played the 1st chapter and I am not enjoying it like I am with Crysis 2, There are definitely a lot of BUGS in sp

Ahh the irony...

what is yo problem all he said was he will not be purchasing it anytime soon, I don't blame him I just played the 1st chapter and I am not enjoying it like I am with Crysis 2, There are definitely a lot of BUGS in sp

he mad cause he posted a thread about his ranking being reset and I reported it. Then a mod deleted it. Ignore him, he is trolling.

i return homefron for crysis 2 on 3/28/11, just reading this now, and wow, a DLC, shocked, surprised.

me, surprised.

the ending, i finally got it, the Euro Broadcaster tells but doesn't say it: TO BE CONTUINE.

reminding you at the end once again Home Is Where The War Is

multiplayer, wrong, why i'm from USA and i'm playing as a Korean shooting Americans, wrong, just wrong, shudders. i understand i be the robber you be the cop.

will i buy homefront just for the DLC to expanded the single player campagin and to tie with the sequal, honest, $65 again, homefront for me 6/10, DLC should be okay, $20 for 3 DLC, its steep.

Edited by DanielH

i return homefron for crysis 2 on 3/28/11, just reading this now, and wow, a DLC, shocked, surprised.

me, surprised.

the ending, i finally got it, the Euro Broadcaster tells but doesn't say it: TO BE CONTUINE.

reminding you at the end once again Home Is Where The War Is

multiplayer, wrong, why i'm from USA and i'm playing as a Korean shooting Americans, wrong, just wrong, shudders. i understand i be the robber you be the cop.

will i buy homefront just for the DLC to expanded the single player campagin and to tie with the sequal, honest, $65 again, homefront for me 6/10, DLC should be okay, $20 for 3 DLC, its steep.

First, learn to speak/type better. I am not sure what the hell half the stuff in this post means.

Second, are you really complaining about playing as KPA instead of USA in some multiplayer matches? Seriously? Have you never played a multiplayer game before? One team almost always has to be the "bad" guys. Ever play Halo: Reach? Did you play as the Covenant? There you go.