FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

Q: If I get a new Xbox, will my kill stats transfer to the new one?

A: Yes! Your stats are saved to your profile, not to the hard drive.

Q: If the server quits (or gets booted from) the game, do stats count?

A: Yes! It counts as a complete game played, as well as a win and your stats go toward your 100 [whatever].

Q: If my party leader quits (or gets booted from) the game, do stats count?

A: No, you will lose any kills you have.

Q: Can I get achievements playing against bots?

A: Yes and no. If you have 8 human players, you can play against a team of bots on any difficulty. You can not play against bots with less than 8 human players and get achievements.

Q: If I make someone bleed out with the Katana, do I get credit for the kill?

A: If the guy dies from bleeding out, then yes. If someone else kills him first, no. You will get credit for a bleed-out either way.

Q: I've played a game on every map, but still no achievement... why?

A: The description is flawed, you actually have to win a match on each map.

Q: How do I know I've got enough for the "Healer" achievement?

A: There really is no way to tell. You have to count out 50 blocks of health healed.

Just a few thoughts to add:

1. If the server quits the game, do my kills, etc. count?

Yes, it counts not only as a complete game played, but as a game won, and all your weapon kills, teleports, etc count towards your game totals.

2. Can I get achievements playing against bots?

Yes and No. If you have 8 human players in a game and you are playing against bots or any difficulties, achievements will unlock. Playing by yourself against 15 other bots will NOT get you achievements.

And thats all I can think of right now.

Q: If I make someone bleed out with the Katana, do I get credit for the kill?

A: If the guy dies from bleeding out, then yes. If someone else kills him first, no.

it would be less confusing if you told them that it still counts as a mortal wound towards the master ninja achievement;)

if i can think of more ill post

Q: How do I know when I have 50 blocks of health for the Healer achievement?

A: Hit the back button to bring up the team list. Scroll through until you see "Healer percentage" (or something like that, I don't know it off the top of my head and my 360's broken)

When it says 2.0 or higher, you got yourself an achievement.

Q: I've played a match in every map but no achievement. What gives?

A: The achievement is glitched or the description's a typo. You need to win a match in each map, not just play one.

Q: I keep using Smoke and failing horribly. Why, other than my connection being bad and the blatant hacking of the other team, does this happen?

A: You're using a magic designed specifically for n00bs. Use Gust like a real boy.

:p I had to be the first one to do that.

A: Hit the back button to bring up the team list. Scroll through until you see "Healer percentage" (or something like that, I don't know it off the top of my head and my 360's broken)

Actually i dont know about that because smoke one said that you had to get 8.0 and i have dont that but with no achievement so the percentage has nothing to do with it

That is incorrect.

You must heal 50 pips of ally health in ONE ROUND, that is caused by damage from the other team.

The easiest way is to have teammates that are bleeding out, and you stay right there with them and throw down trees for them to heal at.

The healing percentage simply shows how much of the TOTAL healing that went on during a given round was accredited to you.

That is incorrect.

You must heal 50 pips of ally health in ONE ROUND, that is caused by damage from the other team.

The easiest way is to have teammates that are bleeding out, and you stay right there with them and throw down trees for them to heal at.

The healing percentage simply shows how much of the TOTAL healing that went on during a given round was accredited to you.

Really... I had it on good authority that at 2.0, you get the achievement. Not only that, but I was boosting last night, and some guy was going for Healer. We stopped at 2.0 exactly, and he got it.

I'm gonna go ahead and say you're probably right, but I was really sure I had it.

Really... I had it on good authority that at 2.0, you get the achievement. Not only that, but I was boosting last night, and some guy was going for Healer. We stopped at 2.0 exactly, and he got it.

I'm gonna go ahead and say you're probably right, but I was really sure I had it.

Im not saying that at 2.0 you couldn't get it.

Think of it like a pie. If both you and I have trees and are healing our teammates, we are going to get fractions of a 1.0 total healing for a given round.

He may have been able to heal 50 pips of health and get 2.0 just by luck alone. I know for a fact that healing percentage has NOTHING to do with getting the achievement, its the amount of health you heal in one round.

Not attacking you or anything, its just that on my other acct. Healer was the only achievement that I had to boost for, so I know what is required.

the heal percentage has nothing to do with the amount of pips/blocks of health healed it is just the percent of healing you did in that round i.e. 1.0 is %100 while 0.5 is %50 you can heal only one block and get a 1.0 for the round (because you are the only one healing and you did %100 of the healing) and do it next round and you will have 2.0 and no achievement i know this because i used to believe you had to get 8.0 to get the achievement and got that but no achievement

I found the happy medium:

When boosting, if all damage is done by the enemy, and all healing is done by the one guy, a 2.0 signifies 50 pips.

We can all live happily now.

Not really cause 2.0 "signifies" two rounds and you actually have to do it in one round. Its 50 pips of heath in one round. 2.0 has nothing to do with it sry, best if you get that out of you head. I say this with confidence bc i threw trees down only one round and had someone bleeding out by my trees the entire round. so the most i could have had was a 1.0 and i got the achievement. yet there has been many people who have gotten way over a 1 but never got the achievement simply bc they were spreading it out over multiple rounds.

Healing percentage is based on how much healing you do. When you heal 50 pips in a boosting match situation, your percentage will be 2.0.

For the sake of keeping this thread on topic, let's just assume I was wrong and there is no way to figure out how many pips you've healed.

Dude, 2.0 doesn't mean anything. All it means is that for 2 rounds, you did 100% of the total healing on your team.

50 pips, is 50 pips. This was the only achievement that I had to boost for my original play through on this game, I know exactly what you need for it. I know that it has to be ally health, not your own, and that it has to be damage done by the opposing team.

Im really not trying to be mean, its just that I don't want there to be bad info floating out there for all the new comers to the site.

Dude, 2.0 doesn't mean anything. All it means is that for 2 rounds, you did 100% of the total healing on your team.

50 pips, is 50 pips. This was the only achievement that I had to boost for my original play through on this game, I know exactly what you need for it. I know that it has to be ally health, not your own, and that it has to be damage done by the opposing team.

Im really not trying to be mean, its just that I don't want there to be bad info floating out there for all the new comers to the site.

.............Roflpwned :biglaugh! Seriously, we had enough trouble figureing this out in the past and we really dont need to go through it again. You tell him x3no.

I have a question that is not in the fact. May look stupid at first but in perfect dark zero it was like that.

When you join a game and its already started, like lets say 4-0 for a team, do the game still count for your kills with "some weapon", played as "some race" , a win etc

I didn't find an answer and i don't remember i got any achievements after i just join a game in progress.

I have a question that is not in the fact. May look stupid at first but in perfect dark zero it was like that.

When you join a game and its already started, like lets say 4-0 for a team, do the game still count for your kills with "some weapon", played as "some race" , a win etc

I didn't find an answer and i don't remember i got any achievements after i just join a game in progress.

That's a good question, that I myself was wondering about last night.

I know that some of the achievements will unlock (I got all 3 of my achievements in games that were already in progess, but they were Brother from Another Mother, Small World, and whatever the 5:1 damage to kill ratio one was). I'm curious to know if they counted towards my total amount played for each race however.

For both of you ...

Yes, it will count as a FULL GAME played as whatever race, and however many kills you get with whatever weapon, those will post to your totals towards achievements.

In the even that you join a game that says RNA: 6, Lineage: 5 - That WILL NOT count as a game played, but the new one being created, that you are technically joining WILL count.

Hope that answers your questions. Get back to me if you have any more.

Yes it all counts, as long as you are at least in the game viewing other people it will count for towards your wins and games played. If you come in on round 4 say, any kills you get will also still count. I know this for sure bc i have gottan a bunch of achievements after joining a game half way through so no worries. I even got my 100 wins in a game that i never actually got to play in which really pissed me off a lil :(

Edit: Damnit x3no, beat me.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Q: How do I know I've got enough for the "Healer" achievement?

A: There really is no way to tell. You have to count out 50 blocks of health healed.

if you shoot the person with a sniper, it will automatically take out half his health. count how many blocks it takes out and just add them up.