How often do you get headshots?

Wow, you guys seem to get more headshots than me. I seem to get mine in bunches, its great when I see 3-4 people on the other team using last stand.

Kills: 108,576

Headshots: 8,164

I get like 1 headshot for every 13 kills. So there is what, around 35,000 headshots (give or take) to do all primaries/secondaries. Hmm, that would only take me around 130 days to do ahahah (sad realization).

I get like 1 headshot for every 13 kills. So there is what, around 35,000 headshots (give or take) to do all primaries/secondaries. Hmm, that would only take me around 130 days to do ahahah (sad realization).

And that my friend is where Iw really messed up. they put these challenges too far out of reach and thats why boosting in this game is insane. It would take forever to unlock everything in this game without boosting. I think they should have made these challenges attainable but not rediculous like they are now.

I think I have about 24500 kills or something around that and only around 4000 headshots. In COD4 I ALWAYS aimed for headshots but in this game I don't bother because getting the challenges and the camo doesn't matter because I prestige the instant I can.

Also I find that when I use an ACOG scope it's like it just aims at their head and thats when I get headshots more constistently - even though I rarely use that attatchment.

wow somebody needs to calm down. I simply corrected what he said. Why would i not mention something when he is giving out completely wrong information. If it doesnt get corrected then other people come on here thinking what he said is correct, and its not. what do you think would happen if i came on here saying the mp5 has the best stats. It does the most damage, the quickest reload, best accuracy.........and so on. It would be completely inaccurate and lead people in the wrong direction. Good try at trying to flame people that are actually trying to get the correct information to the community. Your membership is valued.

i stated that he used the incorrect term hes math was correct not for the ratio but for the percentage, you were able to figure it out, it wasnt hard to see he made a error as he said used google to do it maybe basic math but he got the term wrong percentage not ratio big deal, only thing he did wrong was not give hes ratio because he didn't do it for the ratio he thought he was getting a percent. its an easy mistake to do when using google with loose search terms. anyway sorry i came across as strongheaded but this is a community not a bitching thread and what you did was flame the dude not help him which in my book is totally inacceptable and childish, rather than say dude you made a mistake thats your percent not your ratio you flamed him. btw giving out false information like you said about such guns is wrong and kind of retarded, as its available to the public on many areas of the internet what support information on such things.

i stated that he used the incorrect term hes math was correct not for the ratio but for the percentage, you were able to figure it out, it wasnt hard to see he made a error as he said used google to do it maybe basic math but he got the term wrong percentage not ratio big deal, only thing he did wrong was not give hes ratio because he didn't do it for the ratio he thought he was getting a percent. its an easy mistake to do when using google with loose search terms. anyway sorry i came across as strongheaded but this is a community not a bitching thread and what you did was flame the dude not help him which in my book is totally inacceptable and childish, rather than say dude you made a mistake thats your percent not your ratio you flamed him. btw giving out false information like you said about such guns is wrong and kind of retarded, as its available to the public on many areas of the internet what support information on such things.

Reading that post made my head hurt.

Relax, I'm sure if the guy bob was responding to was offended he would've said something. No need to lash out for him.

dude fucking grow up, its a forum not a bloody math class!, so what if he got the meaning incorrect and he said percentage and not ratio , you still got what he meant so lay off people and do your thing. and if thats how you get your kicks, from picking out others mistakes then you have a serious problem and need life away from the internet.

OT- my stats kills - 26231 , headshots - 2588, ratio = 10.13, percentage = 9.87%

no one rlly cares... he was just trying to explian something...

btw giving out false information like you said about such guns is wrong and kind of retarded, as its available to the public on many areas of the internet what support information on such things.

By the way, information like he said about such mathematical skills was wrong and pretty retarded, as it is available to the public in like, 4th grade and on many more areas of the internet than stats for a gun in a video game. Also, you can also find basic grammar rules in public schools and on a plethora of websites. You might want to check those out too.

By the way, information like he said about such mathematical skills was wrong and pretty retarded, as it is available to the public in like, 4th grade and on many more areas of the internet than stats for a gun in a video game. Also, you can also find basic grammar rules in public schools and on a plethora of websites. You might want to check those out too.

when i care about my grammar i'll do something about it ok. its only website :) thanks though, im glad you feel special pointing out the obvious. :)

no one rlly cares... he was just trying to explian something...

you cared enough to reply.

You will get more kills then head shots, that's a common sense thing, but if you take the time and aim you'll get more head shots then you think. I personally go for the kills, just to help my team out, my friends on the other hand are all about head shots and are really good at it and half they're kills on a map are head shots. Just takes practice and to know where to shoot and when to shoot.

when i care about my grammar i'll do something about it ok. its only website :) thanks though, im glad you feel special pointing out the obvious. :)

Bad grammar=people don't bother reading your post

Good grammar=people might actually read your post and might take you seriously

None if it matters untill you get a headshot with a pretador missile

Right?! Seriously, I don't know why that's not a challenge! That would be so fun! I think killstreaks/Launchers should get attatchments like every other gun. ACOG on an RPG? Akimbo Harriers? Chopper Gunner Rapid Fire? Pave Low w/ Grenade Launcher? FMJ Predators? Stinger Holographic? Thumper silenced? Javelin Tactical Knife? I mean the list is endless!! Well... not endless. Actually it's pretty short. But still, that would be awesome.