What was your first ending?

The_Arraigner

I answered truthfully and I got True Lover. . . . I'm trying to go for True Cheater now but. . . . it feels so wrong.

I know what you mean, I hate getting "involved" with games. I have trouble going Renegade in Mass Effect too. Is that sad? lmao.

I know what you mean, I hate getting "involved" with games. I have trouble going Renegade in Mass Effect too. Is that sad? lmao.

I'm the same way, I literally can not be bad in any game and enjoy it. It's never fun for me to be mean even if it's just a game. Even though I love achievements, there are many games that I haven't completed just because I refuse to be bad. I recently rented the game Naughty Bear and stopped playing after the first level because the whole point of that game is being mean to other bears. I know that makes me sound really feminine I guess, but I just don't find being mean enjoyable.

Also, I got True Lover, answering everything truthfully. I'm sure that was easily guessed by what I just said about being mean. I had to do the right thing.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm the same way, I literally can not be bad in any game and enjoy it. It's never fun for me to be mean even if it's just a game. Even though I love achievements, there are many games that I haven't completed just because I refuse to be bad. I recently rented the game Naughty Bear and stopped playing after the first level because the whole point of that game is being mean to other bears. I know that makes me sound really feminine I guess, but I just don't find being mean enjoyable.

Also, I got True Lover, answering everything truthfully. I'm sure that was easily guessed by what I just said about being mean. I had to do the right thing.

For me it really just depends if a game is good enough to suck you in like that. In games like Oblivion, Fallout, Fable I could spend hours just killing innocent people and not give a fuck. But in games like Catherine after getting the true lover ending i seriously cannot go back and be an asshole to her to get any of the cheater endings. Similarly in Bioshock 2 i harvested 1 little sister to get the neutral ending and after seeing what happened and what effects it had i never did/will do it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...