Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

US or EU version?

I actually bought this dreaded game tonight, so once I get Bug's Bug, I'll pass it on to the next 20 people that message me, and then sell it. Just Bug's Bug though, I won't be doing the atomic combo with people anymore, too many people cannot figure that out, so a 10 minute commitment per person is fine with me, but not 2 hours.

Edited by DarkMeans

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry everyone for messaging you on xbox live. I realize that nobody with the bugs bug achievement still has the game as it was probably the last achievement you got before getting rid of the game. anyway I will not message anymore people so if you manage to get it the please give me a shout.

thanks Steve aka R3ap3r Smurf

EDIT : I NO LONGER NEED HELP WITH THIS.

Edited by R3ap3r Smurf

• 2 weeks later...

i need the bugs bug achievement and the co op ones, i am usa version. i messages you darkmeans but you never responded, also if and when i get the achievement i will help as many people that message me,

Gt= A 0 UB3RLOZ3R

Edited by a loz3r

***UPDATED 2011/10/12***

1) I have the US version.

2) I do not check this forum regularly, and probably will not check it ever again except to update this post. You MUST contact me via XBL if you want me to help you boost the online achievements.

3) I will help you on my schedule, not yours. Don't ask me to stay up all night long to help you get this achievement.

4) Every achievement is possible within 20 minutes. I know because I just did it a few weeks ago with very huge lag and it still only took 15 minutes. I will dedicate at most 30 minutes to a single person. If you don't get the online atomic combo after 30 minutes, you are welcome to boost that achievement with someone else. After all, you'll have Bug's Bug, so you have collateral.

***END OF UPDATES***

I have Bug's Bug and will be able to help anyone else get it.

I will help the next 17 people that message me about it, and then I may sell the game.

Edited by DarkMeans

• 1 month later...
I have Bug's Bug and will be able to help anyone else get it.

I will help the next 25 people that message me about it, and then I may sell the game.

DO you have the eu version...need help with online cheevs send me a msg ne1 melbzbunny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi There Everyone

I have the Bugs Bugs achievement and the online ones, and considering how long it took me to get them i will be happy to help people get those pesky last few cheevos.

Message me and and add me as a friend on Xbox live and we will fix up to get them.

I don't have a headset i am afraid and a bit of a newbie on Live so be patient with me!

My gamertag is Braniac1972

Ps this is the EU version

****************Update***************

After helping loads of people get these achievements, i am finally trading this game in as of 24th July 2012 so please don't message me any more.

Edited by braniac1972
sold the game

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...