Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 2 years later...
The game sucks big time but the play throughs really take no time at all, on easy it can take as little as an hour if you rush it, hard it takes around 4 hours and medium can vary.

elite is not all that hard either, completed prolly within the 4 hour mark, def a rent game and worth the rent, but not at the $60 price they askin...

the only think i hate is how you have to go back and beat on easy and normal, kinda sucks,

but all in all i give this game a 6.5/10

:uzi:

• 3 weeks later...
I hate games where they make u complete the story in multiple difficulties to get different achievements. Thats why i love CoD achievements cuz u can get all story achievements on Veteran.

This game looks cool btw.

This game may look cool, but trust me, it's not cool at all. As for the playthroughs, it wouldn't be so bad if they would just stack the difficulty ones. The one good thing is that the game does go by pretty quick, thankfully.:uzi::eek:

• 1 month later...

This game did suck on the story level. No stacking, so you have to play through 3 separate times. what a drag. And even on hard, it was a joke. Bought this game on a Friday afternoon, and had it completed by Sunday in time to watch my football game. Thank God for Gamestop. I traded it for Modern Warfare 2.

• 8 months later...
This game may look cool, but trust me, it's not cool at all. As for the playthroughs, it wouldn't be so bad if they would just stack the difficulty ones. The one good thing is that the game does go by pretty quick, thankfully.:uzi::eek:

the game does look cool, and is pretty neat at first, but the graphics are pretty crappy and the cover system and shooting are choppy and the stealth isnt that great. the only thing thats really neat is the kill moves and the only mission that i really liked was the first one. the difficulty achievements dont stack, which sucks, and the "hard" playthrough is somewhat difficult, but the storyline is short, so it makes for easy achievements. the achievements for blowing up fire extinguishers and blowing up people with grenades and explosive objects seem to take alot more than what they say. no one really plays online either so to me its not really worth anything over 10 bucks. i got it yesterday at gamestop for like $16 and ive gotten all the offline achievements. im most likely going to return it next time im at gamestop. in the meantime, if anyone wants to boost for online achievements, send me a message. my gamertag for xbox is dracon74

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to note that the single player achievements are really glitchy, I've unlocked

Dick Would Be Proud, FUBAR, HUMINT, and DOY at the end of MP matches, and since I've yet to do the single player, they are all out of order. I better not get my Gamerscore reset, or banned from TA because of this crappy game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

had a similar thing happen with SP achievements in MP finished a game had a notification but my xbox froze (i assumed it was an achievement may have been someone coming online but im guessing it was the achievements i got) then reset my xbox came back on and won the achievement for doing the first mission and doing a mission without dying and i literally only played multiplayer. gave me a free 40g. bit scared from it but earthbound didn't get reset and he got way more free GS than me.