PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Strategy > Beards & Beaks
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #31
Cringer85

Cringer85's Gamercard
I can not do the date trick anymore! When I press on resume the game crashes and puts me back to the phone screen!!! anyone else had this problem/could figure out something?!

hmm. It's only lvl 2-8. That lvl is now successfully destroyed/glitched for me and doesn't work anymore. did it in 2-9 instead..

Last edited by Cringer85; 08-04-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Cringer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #32
x JAME0

x Jameooooooooo's Gamercard
thanks for this guide 100g within 10 mins already

250Gig Slim Xbox & HTC 7 Mozart WP7
x JAME0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:42 AM   #33
porschephiliac

Send a message via MSN to porschephiliac Send a message via Yahoo to porschephiliac

porschephiliac's Gamercard
Took me a few tries before I realized I could use more than 1 gnome at a time... duh!

Thanks for the awesome guide! Working it so far!

U.S. Army Retired
I was first to finish Ghostscape in the USA,
Live Score Tracker by 2 minutes in the World,
and Castelvania: SOTN (JP) in USA!
porschephiliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #34
evilz

EViiiLz's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide
Old 01-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #35
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Mushroom trick appears to have been patched. Id say 2/10 its really easy.

For making the birds fall into the water, if you use that same level you mention in using all of the powers, it works perfect. Once the enemies grab the jewels use the magnet to bring them into the water. If you do this the firs time you play the level, you have infinite magnets. Just keep killing them and hitting back and restart. Extremely easy. Also for killing 5 enemies within the time frame, just drop a meteor on 5 and it will unlock it the easiest. Killed them in one hit for me! I think the level let me have unlimited meteor because it was my first time learning about it.

Last edited by Tyger7; 01-10-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #36
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Just some notes while playing to help others out:

Level 2-5 is your friend. You can do numerous achievements on this one level!

You can acquire Eviction Notice (eject 20 birds from garrisons, the big mushrooms); It's not called a bird paddle (hurl 5 crows into water); A Murder of a Murder (defeat 5 crows in 5 seconds); Pull (hurl 5 crows with 1 boulder); and Divine Intervention (use a powerup) if you haven't already.

You can get 'A Murder of a Murder', 'Pull' and 'Divine Intervention' like this: start the level, don't send out any gnomes. All the birds will hop out of their base and not move. Once they're all bunched up, drop a meteor on them.

For 'Eviction Notice' and 'It's not called a bird paddle' do this: let the birds come out of their base.. the "blue bird" that hurls rocks will come out and go to the upper left garrison (mushroom) and stay there. Send out all your gnomes to the right, except one blue gnome. Use him and go left, get close to the garrison and jump on it. You will either knock the blue bird off onto the ground or into the water. If you knock him onto the ground, hop off and the blue bird will jump back on. Then just rinse and repeat. The level is very quick and just replay to get both done.

Hope it helps! Fun lil game.. and good guide OP!

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #37
a hippyslayer

xThe LArchitect's Gamercard
Thanks for the level suggestions. That helped a lot. I had put this game on the backburner for a long time

Currently Playing:
Dark Souls (Windows Live), El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, Battlefield 4 (X1), Ruse, a grip of Windows Phone Games and Windows 8 games

No worries I'm not an Xbox Live rock star. Send friend requests and messages as you will and I will respond. You're playing video games, you're not busy curing cancer.
a hippyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #38
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
The mushroom trick is still DOABLE!

1. Open up the game and check how much time you need for next mushroom
2. Press Home and change the time, but don't put it over the time you need for next mushroom. For example if you need 1h 30 mins for next, put the phone clock forward 1h 25 mins.
3. Press Home button again and go to Xbox Live Game menu (don't know what it is called exactly in English)
4. Open up the game again and choose the 2-8 level.

The trick is to NOT use the Back button after changing time. You need to open the game again from Xbox Live menu.
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 AM   #39
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Beards and Beaks Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!