Sacrifizzle 1500/1500?

JrdRIOT

I'm pretty sure some of you are aware that I somehow have 1500/1500.

I actually didn't even know I had this until yesterday when like 94398289234 people started messaging me, the last time I looked at my achievement list for L4D1 I had only around 1400 or something, The last time I played L4D1 my game froze (my xbox is a POS and freezes all the time when it gets too hot)

All I did was turn my console off and then later that day I played Fifa/other games instead.

I also just found out yesterday that this achievement is impossible to get or something, So I'm pretty pissed that I somehow have it and nobody else does.

I cannot confirm how I unlocked it, but somehow I did.

I also see how this makes it look like I've cheated or something because, well, Yeah I'll admit it seems that way, but I can assure you that I had no idea that I had it.

I'm happy to answer any questions or anything, I'd just appreciate not being spammed daily, I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from?

My setup and how the glitch happened:

I have 2 consoles, a 20GB premium one and one of THESE original bad boys.

I put the DLC on my USB (Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4GB) as well as my gamer tag and went and used my arcade console downstairs.

I had no hard-drive plugged in, just my USB and wireless adaptor.

I played the old campaigns for a bit and then decided to play the new DLC and on the way I got the Barrel Rolled achievement.

As I got to the end of the DLC the game was kind of 'laggy' like it was kind of going slow instead of how it usually does.

As i got the achievement for sacrificing Bill I pressed the guide button, which then froze my console.

I then turned it off for a while as it was really hot and when I came back on the xbox I just played Fifa 11 for a while.

When I eventually went back onto L4D (the next day on my premium console back upstairs) I played The Sacrifice again and got the Supreme Sacrifice achievement and didn't check the list as I was intending on getting the rest eventually.

I then didn't play online for a while due to my parents wedding and having friends over for a week, so when I finally came back to complete it on the 20th I realised I somehow had it.

I don't really know what more to tell you guys other than I'm really annoyed how shit this whole situation is.

I don't mind that i'm being reported, because if MS actually do their job properly they will see that all of my achievements are legit so I'll be fine.

Edited by JrdRIOT

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, soooo...to get Sacrafizzle all you have to do is punch your xbox repeatedly until it freezes and then play Fifa...got it.

But for real...

Maybe we can develop a theory based on what the factors are here. Where's The Mentalist when you need him?...

Tried this and it still doesnt work

Well assuming you're not just full of crap and used a hack, (forgive my skepticism) you did say your dlc was on a usb stick. that's a good place to start as far as testing goes. but I'm not going to do it.

some hacked xboxes crash a lot. where did you buy your xbox? ;P

I really hope people aren't gullible enough to swallow this pile of horse crap your trying to feed everyone. If this was the case there would of been more people reporting this.

I actually didn't even know I had this until yesterday when like 94398289234 people started messaging me, the last time I looked at my achievement list for L4D1 I had only 1400, The last time I played L4D1 my game froze

This doesnt make sense, so you buy both L4D dlcs, you have 1400 in L4D and your Xbox crashes, so for the next 2 weeks you don't bother going back to the game to get those last 2 achievements you needed and you only happen to notice you actually have those 2 achievements "yesterday";).

You obviously played the Sacrifice DLC for both L4D's with achievements in mind, so it does not ring true that you would not bother going back for the achievements and not even notice the big fat 1500 on your tag. You can use all the plausible deniability you want but I'm not buying your story and I don't think anyone with half a brain cell will either. What happened is, you did not entertain the thought that there maybe glitched achievements in the DLC and just decided to unlock the achievements with your PC program. But don't worry you won't be reset because there needs to be alot more proof before Microsoft take action, but rest assured your whole tag is suspect now. God damn, I hate liars & cheats.

I really hope people aren't gullible enough to swallow this pile of horse crap your trying to feed everyone. If this was the case there would of been more people reporting this.

This doesnt make sense, so you buy both L4D dlcs, you have 1400 in L4D and your Xbox crashes, so for the next 2 weeks you don't bother going back to the game to get those last 2 achievements you needed and you only happen to notice you actually have those 2 achievements "yesterday";).

You obviously played the Sacrifice DLC for both L4D's with achievements in mind, so it does not ring true that you would not bother going back for the achievements and not even notice the big fat 1500 on your tag. You can use all the plausible deniability you want but I'm not buying your story and I don't think anyone with half a brain cell will either. What happened is, you did not entertain the thought that there maybe glitched achievements in the DLC and just decided to unlock the achievements with your PC program. But don't worry you won't be reset because there needs to be alot more proof before Microsoft take action, but rest assured your whole tag is suspect now. God damn, I hate liars & cheats.

I totally understand where you're coming from, It seems pretty far-fetched that I got it this way, but you don't have to believe me,

I haven't had time to play the xbox as much as I used to the past few weeks, the day after I played L4D it was my parents wedding, and they were away for a week, so I had friends round for the week and we just played Fifa/Lips/Rock Band, plus i've also just started a new job so i've not been on as much in general anyway, and when I have been on it's been offline on my other console.

Well assuming you're not just full of crap and used a hack, (forgive my skepticism) you did say your dlc was on a usb stick. that's a good place to start as far as testing goes. but I'm not going to do it.

some hacked xboxes crash a lot. where did you buy your xbox? ;P

I only have a 20GB HDD and it's full of Rock Band DLC, so I put my gamer tag and my DLC onto my offline console and played it on there as i had a free house.

It's actually one of the original arcades, it's had RROD a few times but it's been holding out for a bit but it freezes very often when it gets hot.

Edited by JrdRIOT

JKRiot, can't say if I do believe you or not but you are one lucky SOB to have it 1,500 GS on L4D.

I will not buy the Sacrifice DLC until Valve fix and patch it, that's including reset the progress people have not obtains the achievements for L4D.

Did anyone tried to test this to see if it works whether they using a flash drive usb?

I totally understand where you're coming from, It seems pretty far-fetched that I got it this way, but you don't have to believe me

Your correct it sounds far fetched because it is and I know I don't have to believe you and I don't. But what pisses me off is Valve could possibly claim that the Xbox sacrifizzle achievement for L4D is working because of you and a bunch of other hackers. That's what Terminal Reality tried to claim with the glitched Ghostbusters achievements and even sent out an e-mail pointing to all the people with 1k in it on mgc.net.

JKRiot, can't say if I do believe you or not but you are one lucky SOB to have it 1,500 GS on L4D.
Lucky is something he is not, I would not want the "Luck" he employed to unlock this achievement.

I have seen JrdRIOT on this site for ages, and he seems pretty legit to me, just because he has unlocked it, does not mean he is a cheater, technical glitches happen all the time, it's hardly impossible is it? I believe you JrdRIOT totally, ignore the spams and the none believers, they are just jelous you managed to fall through the loophole and unlock this achievement.

Some games unlock achievements when you dont meet the requirments, and some dont unlock at all, it is hardly suprising some broken ones sometimes glitch and work.

Again ignore people like the guy above, let them drown in their own jelousy.

Am off now to go play Fifa while punching my XBOX at the same time!

Edited by Evo Kazz

I have seen JrdRIOT on this site for ages, and he seems pretty legit to me, just because he has unlocked it, does not mean he is a cheater, technical glitches happen all the time, it's hardly impossible is it? I believe you JrdRIOT totally, ignore the spams and the none believers, they are just jelous you managed to fall through the loophole and unlock this achievement.

Some games unlock achievements when you dont meet the requirments, and some dont unlock at all, it is hardly suprising some broken ones sometimes glitch and work.

Am off now to go play Fifa while punching my XBOX at the same time!

I appreciate the support buddy, It's pissed me off that I actually have it and I look like a cheater.

Why would I hack it and then bring it to light by making this thread?

I hope it gets sorted pretty soon so everyone else can get it.

Jealous about an achievement, don't make me laugh. Stupid comment but anyway Jd's story just doesn't hold much weight, because as I said there would have been more reports of this happening, this is a popular game after all. But hey whatever you want to believe.

Well why dig at him then and start saying he is lying more or less lol.

It's a game, which is software, software glitches, especially Valves software, other people might have it, they just might not be signed up to here or MGC, people here forget that. My friend has XBL but no computer, he could have it (he doesn't) but just cos he aint signed up on MGC (which is completely inaccurate anyways most of the time) or here, does not mean it's not possible people out there have it.

I was over the moon I finished Turtles In Time first in the world, until I sat down and thought, just cause MGC says I am dont mean shit, there is no way of knowing.

Thats funny, because if you look at his history he somehow 100% L4D1, L4D2, and Skate 3 all in a matter of 2 hours on Oct. 8th???? That should be an achievement all in its own, especially when having a "shitty" xbox. I call BS on this one as well. Especially when he said the xbox froze when he was playing L4D1, so how was he able to continue on and play L4D2 and Skate 3 lol

Congratulations on it unlocking, and I'm sorry to hear you get spammed with all those messages. As far as some of the comment I've read here, all I'm gonna say is, hatas gonna hate. Of course, when Valve eventually releases the patch, nobody's gonna care either way when/how you unlock it. Bewilders me that people freak out so much about other people's achievements, but whatever.

I wonder why people are making such a big deal on him getting it legit or not, seriously just enjoy the game and wait for the achievement to be fix, if he wants to cheat just let him cheat to get the achievement but who knows, he may be legit.

hold it i just went on xbox.com and compared games and it says he has 1450/1500 usally thats how you check people have hacked as all online achievements have dates when they unlocked, if they unlocked an online achievement that requaires being connected to the internet without being online they mostly hack