Strategy Guide Scans

MrRedrum

Hey everyone, as some of you know I bought the Two Worlds strategy guide awhile ago. It's been the only thing keeping me sane while waiting for the damn game to release... Anyways, as you can tell by the title of the thread I decided I would offer to scan some pages from the guide itself to either A.) Help you out on a quest or something or B.) Give you some information about the spells and what not. I would just go and scan the entire book but it's 368 pages.

Well let me know if you would like me to scan anything for you guys. And to avoid spoiler requests (Quests involving the Main Quest) I'll just try and PM those to you or make the standard big bold "beware spoilers" title. I'll figure it out when the time comes. I hope this will be some help to everyone. :woop:

Well thats just the thing. I didn't want to just start scanning pages. So if you want something scanned let me know. Here's a brief run-down of the contents.

1.) Main Quest

2.) Side Quests

3.) On The Road To Success In Antaloor (Basic Stuff, Trainers, Guilds and Tips for Gameplay)

4.) Alchemy

5.) Magic

6.) Weapons And Equipment

That is everything thats in the game. All of the side quests take up a big portion of the guide itself. In the guide the side quests section goes from pages 33 - 199.

Unforunately the freaking Strategy Guide didn't come with any freaking maps at all. And the way that the strategy guide is laid out it could really use a map to make everything a hell of a lot clearer. I was surprised when I got it that it didn't have one of those standard 'poster sized' maps in the back of it. Also, since I got an early copy I cancelled my reservation for my Collector's Edition so I am mapless...

Anyways, I would love to scan all of the side quests for you guys... and I'll try to do it but I currently don't have the time for such an endeavor. I have school coming up and I'm trying to play through this game myself lol. For right now though, if any body needs help on a particularly "tough" quest then by all means let me know and I can scan it right away. As for scanning all the side quests that will take some time.