Where to get S-Rank staff

Noticed there isn't really a thread highlighting this for anyone, most probably because everyone is using the almighty power of google.

But if it saves anyone any trouble, these are the places I've found the best soldiers...

Combat:

The volunteer recruitment option in Mother Base.

The later unlocked vehicle battles, usually the leaders, have high Combat (+ sometimes other skills)

R & D:

Extra op 49 (improve with morale from A to S) - 3 POWs

Food:

Extra op 46 - First area, second enemy you come across.

Medicine:

Extra op 26 - Go through the walkway in middle and turn left, the POW will be against the wall.

Torture Room Escape main op - Unlock POW cell door with control panel in room round the corner, collect Fulton Recovery's from room opposite to use, recover POW, and then escape.

Extra op 44 also has a POW through the room, behind the little gate on the right with high medic skill.

Intel:

Main op "Destroy The Barricade" - 2 snipers on cliffs in middle crossroad section. (Requires FR mine or Gustav FR)

...Feel free to shoot down this post for being redundant/stupid, but I just thought it would save those just starting the game the trouble of having to try looking everything up.

Edited by Samshine

To be honest, I haven't really paid much attention to everywhere I got high ranked soldiers, just the ones I've made note of and seen on youtube.

But any suggestions would be welcomed to make it easier for people to get better staff earlier on. :)

can someone post how they beat ex 75 (to unlock 50) and 98 (fulton cannon)? gas mine and fulton is not enough =.=

I would also suggest the bandanna, try to get a team to beat ex ops 119. It is doable by yourself but carry lots of health.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...