Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Size is Everything, Clay Pigeon, and Special Delivery, I have four controllers and will be willing to help with w/e Achievements you need as well. Message me on XBL: InSANExKiLLeR89

I thought you got them all last night, sorry man! You really need a headset :) I'd be willing to help you guys out, but prob won't be able to get on for a couple days. Let me know if you're setting up a certain time.

I thought you got them all last night, sorry man! You really need a headset :) I'd be willing to help you guys out, but prob won't be able to get on for a couple days. Let me know if you're setting up a certain time.

Yeah man, grab a headset & we can help knock out those last few achievements you need out easily

Getting a group together to do Crimson DLC achievements this Saturday at 10am PST (so that Europe can participate as well without wasting their night!). You can sign up here:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=289104

If you don't have an account there, you can just send me a message on XBL. Priority goes to those I approve on the gaming session, however, so try to sign up for that!