how do you make the end portal on creative

is it possible to go to the end on creative mode I built the portal but its not activating even after the update.

When you make your End Portal frame, using the End Portal blocks, you need to place one of them in a specific manner (from ~inside~ the portal). The easiest way I create them, is to make a 5x5x1 hole in the ground. Then I fill in the four corners with ~one~ block of any type (I usually use the dirt blocks harvested from making the hole in the ground).

After you have your modified 5x5x1 hole (which now has only three empty block spaces on all four sides), place your End Portal blocks from ~inside~ the center of the hole. Meaning you are facing away from the center, looking out of the hole.

Now that you have built your frame (twelve End Portal blocks placed in the correct 5x5x1 frame), place in your Eyes of Ender, in the same way you built your portal frame.

You should now fall into "The End" (since the portal will activate with you in it). Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In my experience you can not build an end portal in creative. i have only been able to get to the end through the normal end portal by spawning new eyes of ender and filling the gaps. but yea, a creative made portal will not send you to the end