How do you equip the portable saw

WizardFlipper

Hi ive unlocked in skill tree a Portable saw i think i used 3 skill points not sure but i cant find it and Equip it and i want to start using on ATM machine's etc.Ive looked my inventory Primary,Secdoary,Armour,Equipment,Mask etc but just cant find this item any help tips advice how i can find it ? please.Thank you.

After getting the skill go to primary weapons and buy the saw. Then equip it for your primary weapon to be able to use it in missions. But make sure you have a good secondary gun. I run with the locomotive shotgun as mine when I use my saw. Also dont hold down the fire button when using the saw. Tap it so you dont use more of the saw then you need to.

Hi im trying to open ATM machines in basement but that drill dont last long :( how can i make it last longer as i counted 6 cash machines any tips ? Please

Do what I did...bring Ammo bags with you, you'll be able to finish that level easily enough for the achievement...and then I respec'd the hell off that useless thing and put my points into something that doesn't break in 2 seconds of use lol.

Hi im trying to open ATM machines in basement but that drill dont last long :( how can i make it last longer as i counted 6 cash machines any tips ? Please

i used the standard saw no upgrades, i just tapped the trigger on the saw icons on the atm machines, i also have 2 ammo bags which i dropped to restock the ammo, once i got the achievement i didn't use the saw again.