Official Bitching Thread

Barad

The troll kicking is getting really bad. Entire groups are getting kicked right before completion. Rage inducing when about to complete a day 3 rats or firestarter max stars with like 20 bags.

Even get messages sometimes like trolo and madbro.

^this

In the past 2 days I've been kick out of 5 max rats or firestarter on the last day so frustrating.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of the few people who defends the gun mechanics in this game. Comparing it to games like CoD is futile because the auto-aim makes it so a monkey could dominate on those games.

Payday 2 rewards planning, stealth and skill. Its not a run and gun kind of game like CoD. If you mess up and have wave after wave of police show up then thats the price you pay.

Admittedly it is a bit of a grind-fest to unlock some of the most useful skills/equipment but I would expect everything to be handed to me on a plate by level 10 either.

With some patching to address game breaking issues like matchmaking and some DLCs I think this game has longevity and replay value.

Kicking is out of control. I'm trying to saw through deposit boxes and the host keeps getting in my way by having his character model standing right in front of me making it hard for me to see in an already dark game. I ask him to move, but he says he want's to pick up the loot (clearly he didn't know all found loot is shared) I tell him I have the perk for extra loot so I should pick it up anyway. Cue nerd rage and I'm kicked seconds later.

Ah well, have fun picking all those locks chief.

Also, it's ridiculous you can't pick what level you want to play on and what difficulty after you are at the required level to unlock that mission. The whole lobby and upgrades system is one the worst interfaces ever in a console game and what is the point of the safe house? Feels like they could have done a lot more with that, but as it is it's as pointless as your offshore account - really love seeing all that money just sitting there when I could use some extra cash to ace a perk >_>

Oh and yeah, waiting when someone joins...always happens at the worst possible time, usually right before I'm about to pick a lock or revive someone and then bam...progress lost.

Kicking is out of control. I'm trying to saw through deposit boxes and the host keeps getting in my way by having his character model standing right in front of me making it hard for me to see in an already dark game. I ask him to move, but he says he want's to pick up the loot (clearly he didn't know all found loot is shared) I tell him I have the perk for extra loot so I should pick it up anyway. Cue nerd rage and I'm kicked seconds later.

Ah well, have fun picking all those locks chief.

Also, it's ridiculous you can't pick what level you want to play on and what difficulty after you are at the required level to unlock that mission. The whole lobby and upgrades system is one the worst interfaces ever in a console game and what is the point of the safe house? Feels like they could have done a lot more with that, but as it is it's as pointless as your offshore account - really love seeing all that money just sitting there when I could use some extra cash to ace a perk >_>

Oh and yeah, waiting when someone joins...always happens at the worst possible time, usually right before I'm about to pick a lock or revive someone and then bam...progress lost.

I don't have any sight, but I do have 9 wire stocks for the AK. Love the part system

People are coming up with interesting ways to grief. There is the standard kick before completion. Also come into someone's stealth game and go loud.

New one I have sen over past few days however. Grab a highly desired, rare lobby(Such as Rats or Firestarter max stars) and then kick everybody that joins lobby. I watched on screen(waiting for another opportunity) a guy kicking people as they joined for 10 minutes. You would see it go from 2-3 back to 1. 2-3, back to 1. I sent him a message why, he said because he loved keeping people from playing good missions.

I have seen several doing this now and it really sucks. Still not as bad as being at end of one of these and being kicked.

People have found glitches now....had one guy in the vault of the bank without drilling through the actual door today. Don't know how he was doing it, but he could get through any door without actually opening it.

The game desperately needs a patch at this point. The 360 game pretty much plays and sounds like a beta version.

• 2 weeks later...

Never really played with enough randoms to come into the Kicking problem, but I played with a friend who kicked anyone he considered to be 'retarded' (going down in the middle of the street and what have you). Harsh but fair.

Anyway I compiled all of my previous thoughts in one place, the game's just a big string of letdowns to be honest. It was alright in short bursts.

http://hurricaneof87.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/payday-2.html

I find it so stupid that people rage so hard over the mic in this game. Most of them are kids that shouldn't have this game and mic to begin with. I play for fun and give people chances before just going ham kicking them. But no some people want to kick all players that don't have mics or there levels aren't what the player wants. I understand that if you where going for stealth but after the alarm has been tripped stop whining through the entire game how you didn't like it. That is what ended up me kicking a little kid for doing saying "Kick all the people who aren't talking I hate playing with people that do that." He didn't have long to worry about that. And calling somebody everything you can call somebody for being stupid when they are just trying to learn the game.

People have found glitches now....had one guy in the vault of the bank without drilling through the actual door today. Don't know how he was doing it, but he could get through any door without actually opening it.

The game desperately needs a patch at this point. The 360 game pretty much plays and sounds like a beta version.

I was in a glitch that had me in between games. Looks like I was playing Firestarter at first. But all the doors including the vault was open. Went in, burned the cash while the other players where drilling a invisible vault door and started picking locks. Then when we where leaving collected the tape, the door gets done drilling, invisible door pops up and opens, and inside was gold for us to get. Collected the gold and took it to a invisible van to escape.

• 1 month later...

Oh, this one's easy, actually. And you can get the achievement for finding the hockey team poster very easily using it.

1. Don't turn off the electricity so that the drill still shocks you if you try and use it.

2. Hop up on top of the drill and get as close to the vault door as possible.

3. Try to use the drill.

4. You will be shocked and glitch through the door.

5. Have fun opening the safety deposit boxes.

Keep in mind that if everyone glitches ito the vault, you will not be able to get out, so if you want to complete the level, you'll need someone on the outside to deactivate the electricity and get the drill going to open the door.

i have all but 1 achievement

get level 100

i am level 85

and i looked at an exp chart to find out that i am less than halfway to level 100

Yeah, and it takes 1,000,000 XP just to get from 99 to 100.

Try the Rats - Day 3 grind before it's patched. It's monotonous, but it gets the job done pretty quickly.

• 2 months later...

Seriously, really need to find a good team or have more people who are OVER 18 and actually know what they're doing add me for this game. The number of games I played last night that were full of American kids who just whined on like little bitches and don't have a clue how to spell stealth, let alone carry it out.....wow, it was painful at times. One kid was even rifting like he was some big label rapper lol pathetic

Picked this up a week ago and I wish I hadn't. I've never been so let down by a game. Seriously, it's a great concept, but the execution is the worst. The guns buck like fucking horses, you can't control them. Cops take twenty, sometimes more, bullets to go down. Upgrading your weapons or equipment far more of a grind then it should be. Online or offline, it doesn't matter, both modes are fucked. I've given it three tries in the last week, and I just can't stand it. I've wasted twenty five bucks, because it's past the time I can return the game for my money. It's either sell it or trade it in, because there's no way I'm giving it a forth chance.

It's a shame, because like I said, it's a great concept, just shitty execution.

Edited by JeremyVersion1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This game should have had and update 6 months ago and it is trash that they even added just a small dlc with some of the newer features such as choose your own jobs not hoping that your job will pop up on that map.

• 2 months later...

This game is good but there are some annoying aspects.

Lighting is sometimes awful, and the shooting seems random sometimes, I'll have somebody point blank and miss, but if i shoot and miss, I get a hit, weird.

I think the developers missed out on making this game awesome.

It would have been cooler to have more to do when casing the place, and being able to do job related stuff without putting the mask on.

Plus the wave after wave of fearless and highly accurate police seems too much imo, Police wouldn't rush in, specially with hostages.

• 2 months later...

I am borrowing this game from someone and they say it works on there box, but when i put it in my box the screen is black, but i still have access to the dashboard menu. Is the game itself the problem, or is it the disc i have?

I have no idea and it is irritating.

• 2 weeks later...