need advice

obese

Best thing to do is back away from the boss until it shoots a laser (ether beam) at your location. You can telegraph this move by watching he go on her hind legs for a second. That's the queue to dash towards her but not at her face. Angle the run to either the left or right side to ensure you wont get hit. You want to run to the opposite head so you can deal damage (since you can only hit the head as the rest of her body is armor proof.

No problem buddy! Glad I could help :) Now that boss was a pain the first few tries as I was still a level 1 deprived and at the time I was hollowed and refused to use an effigy. It's all about timing, dodging, looking for an opening to her attacks along with poison/toxic resistance and a TON of healing items. What I did was stack multiple lifegems so that they could counteract the poison status so I could focus on getting a few hits in before it wore off to where I would have to pop up another 2-3. I also recommend buying Gold Pine Resin's or the charcoal one that gives fire element to your weapons. If you are having problems later, I could possibly give out a hand for a summon if servers are back up, assuming it's not one of those bosses that you can only fight solo.

To answer your first question for other people: I would recommend just getting under the spider and stay just to the right or left of either head to avoid it's charge attack. Other than that, move away from any feet that leave the ground since they will probably stomp, and clear out the extra spiders as they spawn (biggest issue in the fight) while you whittle away at the boss.

thank you very much I ended up getting it phantom showed back up to use made it easy, now im stuck on the headless snake lady instantly poisoned

Spawn at the bonfire across the main hall from her room (the one behind a fog gate), light a torch at the bonfire and head around 20 ft away to where the windmill wheel connects to the building you're in and you can use the torch to light the windmill on fire and cause a majority of the poison to go away. To help you further, head above the doorway to her fight to find a illusory wall hiding a bonfire (tap :abut: to find the wall, there is one on either side of the hallway up there - one has a chest, the other the bonfire).