• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

I'm looking for a group or a few people to help out with extinction. Im looking for the original 1000 GS. I have friends who can join in but we are never seem to be on at the same time. Anyone interested in joining up, or need one to complete a group? I have done extinction on the 360 back when but its hard to find people now for the X1 so late.

The main achievement I'm after is Completionist. Feel free to add me and send me a PM

My GT: Om3ga Legend

• 4 weeks later...

I need just one achievement for my 2000g - to kill the last 3 ancestors in 10 seconds. If anyone is willing to help go for this please msg me. Gt is Play Up Pomp3y. If I get this, I'm more than willing to help others get other achievements, I'm still a few teeth short for Cryptid Slayer ammo!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for atleast one person whos has the dlc and a second controller. We could start a public gun game on the maps where the hives are and shoot them for the cheevos. I can help in return with anything.. i signed up for this since the dlc maps with hives are so hard to come by.. feltswine97 is my gt on xbox one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I've recently decided to replay Ghosts but on Xbox One. Ive finished the campaign and I want to play the DLCs in order. I just need the achievement for escaping with 4 players on Point of Contact.

I need 3 players to help me finish PoC, and then to help start Nightfall

My gamertag is Dombine so send me a message :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello ,

Since i had an operation an will be at home for a long while i picked up this game for al most free and would love to do some achievements in extinction.

I have all of them on the 360 and on the One i managed to get a lot of them on my own but need help for some of them.

I am on-line Every weekday from 10 TILL 16 and from 22 TILL 2-3 (that's belgium time ;) ).

My gamertag is De Funker VL

Feel free to join or send me a message whenever you can.

Cheers