Official Bitching Thread

Jack Frost

Place all your gripes with the game in this thread.

I'll start:

Press Y to Heal

Okay, fuck you game. Why is it that when I get damaged to the point that you feel I need to heal, that you display this prompt and won't let me do anything else until I heal?

This is ridiculous. Even in my safehouse, standing next to my bed (which would also heal me while I slept) requires that I waste a health syringe before I can access it or anything else.

I don't recall this being an issue in FC3, so is this a bug or something?

Disappearing Guns

There have been 2-3 occasions now where I find a weapon I want to pick up and switch it with the one I'm carrying but I end up not getting the new weapon.

My character throws his gun on the floor, but then I'm empty-handed. Checking my weapon wheel reveals the weapon is not in my inventory and it is certainly no longer on the ground.

It just vanishes somehow...

Birds of Prey Attack Humans

Gimme a break. Hawks and eagles do not attack people in reality and in the game they shouldn't take all of your armor and a full bar of health when they hit you once.

EDIT:

Royal Convoys Steal My Grenades and Molotovs

This is really annoying. Whenever I hijack the Royal Convoy truck and get it safely back to the nearest Outpost, it says it's giving me ammo. It always tells me it's giving me x3 Grenades and x3 Molotovs even if I'm already full with those items. When I check my weapon wheel, I have none of either and have to repurchase or scrounge for them.

Weak.

Infinite Body Armor, No Protection

Ever since I took Bullet Sponge, the perk that's supposed to up the amount of bullets your body armor can absorb, I have infinite body armor. Whenever I go to the Trader, it's at 100%. However, any damage I take seems to ignore the body armor and go straight to my health.

I can't even repurchase the armor because the store says I'm at 100% constantly.

Edited by Jack Frost

Sounds like you found lots of bugs and glitches. I haven't experienced any of that except the eagle attacks. The eagle attacks are to frequent and do to much damage.

Yeah, I have and most of them seem uncommon. My partner gets the Hold Y to Heal problem, the Convoys stealing her grenades and molotovs and the birds, but not the rest.

When I went through the Arena, they stripped me of everything and I really hoped it might fix the body armor problem. Nope, as soon as I got back out, I had full useless armor again. Damn.

I'm actually enjoying a lot this game. It has a few glitches though, and I found many of them disappeared after the last heavy update.

Never said I wasn't enjoying the game. ;)

Just pointing out some problems.

EDIT:

Weapons Missing After Return from Shangri-La

Whenever I finish one of these missions, I come back to the game world missing my A.J.M. 9 and my Driller. One is a Uplay weapon, the other is a pre-order bonus. The shitty thing is that if I forget this, I'll leave the Homestead without adding them back into my holsters. It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but come on.

Infinite Body Armor, No Protection (Update)

So after getting back from Shangri-La this last time, I no longer have the white bar showing that I have body armor. Great! I think to myself and head to the Trader to purchase more in hope that it fixed itself.

Nope.

Still thinks I'm at 100%.

*Sigh*

Edited by Jack Frost

• 5 months later...

This game's multiplayer is BY FAR the worst I have ever played. Ever. EVER. Holy shit it is so fucking bad. What a giant collection of awful design decisions, combining for the least fun experience possible. FUCK this game's MP. Jesus Christ it is terrible. If you like it then you are stupid and you like bad things. It's that simple.

• 4 months later...
Press Y to Heal

Disappearing Guns

Royal Convoys Steal My Grenades and Molotovs

These happen to me constantly. Forcing a heal before any other action has been quite annoying considering it's been responsible for so many deaths. I can't complain though--Assassin's Creed is littered with so many more bugs.

Haha, Ubisoft.

This game's multiplayer is BY FAR the worst I have ever played. Ever. EVER. Holy shit it is so fucking bad. What a giant collection of awful design decisions, combining for the least fun experience possible. FUCK this game's MP. Jesus Christ it is terrible. If you like it then you are stupid and you like bad things. It's that simple.

I rather enjoyed the multiplayer. If you truly believe it to be the worst, I suggest you go play some Yaris and then come back. It's that simple.

• 1 year later...