What's wrong with the Carrera GT?

ProXy

Hello everybody.

I am really enjoying this game, but now I am stuck at the invitation event where you are racing the Carrera GT on Spa. I just cannot control the car. Whenever entering the first corner the car starts to jump over the track. So most times I am left at the last position after the start. When it is quite easy to win races even from that bad position there seems to be no way to drive as fast as the other guys. Even when racing with the maximum speed they are at least as fast as me...most often I am ending up offtrack cause the car jumped out of a corner. So where is there trick on this event? It is a lot harder then every other challenge so far...

Thanks in advance,

ProXy

After using google to find some help with the Carrera GT it seems to be a bug in the game. There are a lot of users that have trouble with the bouncing Porsche on Spa, there is also a video on youtube which shows the problem. I hope EA will release a patch for it soon - if there would be a fix for the bad default settings and some other minor bugs, it would be a great game.

Edited by ProXy

its not just the gt a lot of the top cars have major problems once above 140mph they become totally undriveable even overtaking in a straight line is a real challenge the slightest wheel movement and the car slides off, total bullshit there a few cars that are driveble at high speeds u just need to find them, as for spa trying to get through orouge in any car faster than 130 is a real task when in reality most of the works cars would be flat out no problem.