I do not like this.

NevynYT

Hi people,

I have been collecting flags from Acre, poor district. I have 30/33 flags, and I used assasinscreed maps, but I cant find it... I went throught the whole city 3 times!

Does someone know of this bug/glitch? I've cleared my system cache like 2 times and reset the console once. :S

I have indeed heard of this glitch, but was fortunate enough to not have it happen to me(except in Kingdom but I think that was more my own dumb fault). I don't think it's known why it happens to some but not to others, but I think it's in part due to a bit of shoddy coding and in part due to whether or not you've accidentally gotten "Absolute Symbiosis" early or not. If that's not the case, you might have to start a fresh playthrough.

I have found that using assassinscreed-maps.com is good, but on occasion their choice of camera angle leads to confusion. So I recommend that you not only use the site to mark off your collected flags, but use the videos on this one as well: http://www.thehiddenblade.com/

The Hidden Blade site uses the Assassin's Creed maps site as a reference point for their numbering of both Flags and Templars, so it's meant to be used in conjunction with it. Hopefully using both will help you get all the pesky flags^^ I found it particularly useful for charting a fairly decent path through Kingdom.

Hope that helps!

You could have the placement wrong, look at the image of them, replicate the background and everything to the best of your ability. Eg: look for placements of windows, crosses, buildings, etc. Happened to me as well, 98 of 100 King Richard flags. It's safe to say I was pissed to have to find 2 throughout a possible 100, luckily I found them both after about 20 minutes.

Hi people,

I have been collecting flags from Acre, poor district. I have 30/33 flags, and I used assasinscreed maps, but I cant find it... I went throught the whole city 3 times!

Does someone know of this bug/glitch? I've cleared my system cache like 2 times and reset the console once. :S

I doubt it's a bug/glitch, it's because whoever made the guide did it wrong.

I had the same problem.

I quoted my post from the Templar/Flag thread. Maybe this will help.

Either my game is glitched or that infamous guide is wrong.

Three times I had experience the flag not being where the guide says.

Acre Poor District

Flag #6 was not on that building, but in fact on the one next to it.

Flag #8, the same thing.

When I had flag problems, it wasn't because of a glitch but because the person marked it wrong.

Edited by WeaponTheory

• 3 weeks later...