Deck glitch?

Gosh Josh

A while ago I was playing single player UNO and while the game was starting up I hit the guide button. This will cause the bots to play normally until it is your turn. However, I have noticed several different glitches occur. This time the deck in the bottom left hand corner disappeared and when a player draws a card it simply comes up from under their hand. This is now a permanent feature of my game. I have tried multiple things to fix this including erasing UNO, my profile from the harddrive, and the additional free 35th anniversary deck. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to fix this or if this has happened to anyone else?

Contact Carbonated Games (Developer), Microsoft Game Studios (Publisher), or Microsoft via xbox.com support.

I haven't heard of this glitch before and the forum is pretty dead. Your best bet would be to contact those 3 entities and hopefuly they will have a fix for you. Please post back if you hear anything or the problem gets resolved for anyone else who gets the glitch.

• 2 weeks later...
A while ago I was playing single player UNO and while the game was starting up I hit the guide button. This will cause the bots to play normally until it is your turn. However, I have noticed several different glitches occur. This time the deck in the bottom left hand corner disappeared and when a player draws a card it simply comes up from under their hand. This is now a permanent feature of my game. I have tried multiple things to fix this including erasing UNO, my profile from the harddrive, and the additional free 35th anniversary deck. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to fix this or if this has happened to anyone else?

you just pressed the BACK-button!! xD if you press it again the deck will appear. you can let it disappear/appear with the BACK-button.