"Teen Titans" & "Bad Girls" Skin DLC's

BiggD

Here's all the info on tomorrow's DLC:

• Lobo will be available for $4.99, or free to Season Pass holders.

• Batman's Flashpoint skin is FREE with the compatibility pack.

• The Bad Girls & Teen Titans skin packs will be available for $2.99 each, and are not included in the Season Pass.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2599/teentitanspack.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2221/badgirlspack.jpg

Edited by BiggD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused though. So there's two DLC Packs: Teen Titans and Bad Girls...

So Teen Titans Pack includes Deathstroke, Cyborg and Raven?

And Bad Girls Pack includes Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn?

:confused:

Cyborg is such a letdown. Deadpool looks great but he's a blacklisted character so that's pointless. And raven....Well the costume looks nice but her face is all fucked up. Dissapointing.

Uhh...Deadpool is Marvel. Surely you mean Deathstroke.

Edited by BiggD

I'm confused though. So there's two DLC Packs: Teen Titans and Bad Girls...

So Teen Titans Pack includes Deathstroke, Cyborg and Raven?

And Bad Girls Pack includes Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn?

:confused:

There's one more character in the Bad Girls Pack that they're revealing later today. Is that what you were confused about?

Uhh...Deadpool is Marvel. Surely you mean Deathstroke.

Didn't you know Deathstroke copies Deadpool? :D His moveset is pretty similar to mvc3 Deadpool just with more guns you see. So we nickname him minideadpool.

Also the bad girls pack shoooould include include harley killer f and yeah wonder woman. Packs of threes i guess.

Raven looks like an angry Neanderthal.

There's one more character in the Bad Girls Pack that they're revealing later today. Is that what you were confused about?

Ahh yeah, I thought Raven was going to be in the Bad Girls Pack, and they would be another Teen Titan skin but I'm wrong. Obviously they wouldn't advertise the picture in the OP if Raven wasn;t included :p

only interested in the harley skin so bad girls pack for me, shame these aren't included with the season pass.:confused:

Killer Frost or Catwoman would be a good choice for the 3rd bad girls skin.

I might not get either right away, but if I do...Bad Girl Pack for me. I don't use Cyborg, Raven's skin looks weird, and while Deathstroke's skin is awesome, I don't want a whole pack for one skin.

I'm hoping Killer Frost gets in as the last character. There's no love for her in this game!

Edited by BiggD

Didn't you know Deathstroke copies Deadpool? :D His moveset is pretty similar to mvc3 Deadpool just with more guns you see. So we nickname him minideadpool.

Also the bad girls pack shoooould include include harley killer f and yeah wonder woman. Packs of threes i guess.

DC made Deathstroke 11 years before Deadpool and Deathstroke's creator Rob Leifield (uggh) was a fan of Deathstroke but I see what you're coming from. Also what costume could they use for Killer Frost

Updated the OP.

Bad Girls Pack is a MUST BUY!

Fuck the TT Pack. It sucks.

EDIT: At least we can assume that for every DLC character released, there will be one or two packs of 3 skins for other characters! And I don't know about you guys, but (if the skin packs are good) I'd buy the Skins over ANY of the DLC characters any day.

Edited by BiggD

Actually, I think my assumption could be right.

There's 4 DLC characters in the game.

If this DLC drop tomorrow is any basis for their future DLC plans, than each time a DLC character is released, there will also be 2 separate DLC Costume Packs (3 characters each pack -> 6 costumes total).

6 Costumes x 4 DLC drops = 24

There's 24 characters in the game so I can definitely see this happening for Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion.

If this DLC drop tomorrow is any basis for their future DLC plans, than each time a DLC character is released, there will also be 2 separate DLC Costume Packs (3 characters each pack -> 6 costumes total).

There's 24 characters in the game so I can definitely see this happening for Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion.

You're forgetting compatibility pack costumes though, unless you think they'll double up on those characters?

You're forgetting compatibility pack costumes though, unless you think they'll double up on those characters?

Well yeah, I just posted about this in the other thread. Based off my "theory" there would be 4 FREE Flashpoint (Compatibility) Skins with each DLC character, then the 24 extra skins.

So 4 characters would have a third skin (Flashpoint), Batman being the first.

Will this include DLC character skins because I hope they have those

Will this include DLC character skins because I hope they have those