Thoughts on Lobo?!?

Sounds like laziness to me more than anything

Again, not really. He wasn't part of the Storyline so it wouldn't make any sense for him to have an alternate.

Unless the alternate was something other than Insurgency/Regime, but then again, those who are bitching about this are just annoying. There's no pleasing people anymore...

Again, not really. He wasn't part of the Storyline so it wouldn't make any sense for him to have an alternate.

Unless the alternate was something other than Insurgency/Regime, but then again, those who are bitching about this are just annoying. There's no pleasing people anymore...

I just sense another costume pack coming for guess who. Maybe I'm wrong. I could care less to be honest but it's always interesting to see which companies offer good value for dlc and those that just want to fuck you over.

I just sense another costume pack coming for guess who. Maybe I'm wrong. I could care less to be honest but it's always interesting to see which companies offer good value for dlc and those that just want to fuck you over.

I don't see how NRS is trying to fuck anyone over lol. All their content is reasonably priced, and well planned out.

god forbid a business try to make money, believe it or not more game companies will start doing this, deal with it.

He's ok, nothing special but I'm not a fan of the character so I guess I'm biased.

Didn't expect alt costumes but sad that he hasn't got any as that means batgirl probably wouldnt so no steph or cass, but of course if DC refuse to acknowledge the characters there was very little hope for character skins for them anyway. I still love me some babs.

god forbid a business try to make money, believe it or not more game companies will start doing this, deal with it.

There's making money by making new things that interest those who purchased the game and then there's the alternative and much more popular cut shit out of the game and throw it to em later for extra.

If you willingly continue with the mindset "deal with it" then companies like capcom will bloody love you.

He's a lot of fun. His chain moves allow him to do high/low mix-ups and check people not blocking properly from a good distance away. His damage is good and he doesn't rely on his trait to get it either. His strings aren't the fastest/safest though, and he'll definitely have weaknesses against zoning, which unfortunately most of the roster is capable of doing well. I was disappointed to see his meter burn dash doesn't have armor on it, and his shotgun range is pitiful.

Edited by D.A.N.

There's making money by making new things that interest those who purchased the game and then there's the alternative and much more popular cut shit out of the game and throw it to em later for extra.

If you willingly continue with the mindset "deal with it" then companies like capcom will bloody love you.

if i dont like something i do not buy it, instead of saying "This Should've been in the game!" and mindless, pointless bitching. start complaining about things that MATTER not cosmetics.

Jez, who care about sense in an unrealistic videogame?

Batman has over 5 costumes and only 2 are story-related.

I hope you see that your reasoning is poor.

You think that every step which NRS moves has to

make sense to you

The only thing that makes sense to me is that mr wong tong thinks that it sounds like laziness.

And i think it was laziness in MK9, too.

Edited by TaiCoon

Jez, who care about sense in an unrealistic videogame?

Batman has over 5 costumes and only 2 are story-related.

I hope you see that your reasoning is poor.

You think that every step which NRS moves has to

make sense to you

The only thing that makes sense to me is that mr wong tong thinks that it sounds like laziness.

And i think it was laziness in MK9, too.

I'm sure NRS has other shit to do content wise and future DLC-plan wise, than satisfy you and Mr. Wong Tong with an alternate costume for a DLC character.

Get over yourself.

I'm sure NRS has other shit to do content wise and future DLC-plan wise, than satisfy you and Mr. Wong Tong with an alternate costume for a DLC character.

Get over yourself.

Yes and when i sell you my sh*t then you will kiss my a** with pleasure.

Sorry but i think that you are happy with every bullshit.