Frame Rate Issues

jholbro5

Wait, just how bad is it? Mine stuttered a tiny bit at the start and that was about it. 1-2 second hick ups when it accessed my HDD every few minutes. I didn't find it that bad at all. Wonder if the stuttering is better or worse depending on what 360 model/HDD you have?

Mine stuttered a lot during this episode. The epilogue segment ("next time on...") barely made sense because of all of the stuttering. Not sure why it was worse this time around.

Also had weird issues where some characters (such as Bigby) were invisible for most of the episode. I have no idea what that's about. *shrug*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Has anybody else had frame rate issues with The Wolf Among Us? I don't remember having issues with The Walking Dead, but this game stutters a lot and acts like it is having trouble processing - like it is too much for the Xbox to handle.
This has happened on all the four episodes I've been playing.. It's really annoying to miss scenes of talking etc, or think that your Xbox is going to freeze up in every loading screens or in the start of a new Chapter. If I didn't enjoy the game as much as I do, I would probably not have continued playing it because of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

okay i was wrong, this game is WAY worse, i couldnt even get past the opening fight with the guy upstairs, wound up missing a few of the prompts cause it wouldnt load in time, then it just straight up got stuck on one of the scenes of him holding him on the bed.

just wound up buying the digital version

just went through this with TWD2

clear your cache and then it will preload everything.

if you notice jittering, just bring up the guide for a few seconds as it caches in the background and close it to resume.

Thanks, this helped. Luckily the Xbox One version wasn't as bad.