Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone, I'm looking to Boost in all Multiplayer Achievements. I currently don't have any as I just picked up the game. I will of course help anyone else out in return for any boosting or achievements they need. Message me through here or through XBL, though please NO Friend Requests. I like to keep my list open to people that I know personally, unless it is absolutely necessary. I should be around most of the time thanks to Winter Break, so feel free to hit me up anytime.

·•●|§ρəς¡αl Ѻρəяαł¡σηs|●•·

I wanna try this for the third time:

1st time i did it with the downloadable maps, didn't get it.

2nd time i deleted maps and clear cache, didn't get it.

3rd, im hoping i will work if i play from a memory card n taking out my hard-drive.

Message me if anyone wants to go for it!

GT: NlessxNightmare

Looking for 4 people who can host dedicated servers to rubberband boost to Elite. We will alternate each time. Once we have 4 other people I'll set up a date and time. I'll host the first dedicated server and we'll just go down the list. Looking to hopefully get everyone in the same time zone to make it a lot easier, so we can just leave it on overnight. Anyone from PST to EST would be best.

1. DAEWEZZY

Looking for 4 people who can host dedicated servers to rubberband boost to Elite. We will alternate each time. Once we have 4 other people I'll set up a date and time. I'll host the first dedicated server and we'll just go down the list. Looking to hopefully get everyone in the same time zone to make it a lot easier, so we can just leave it on overnight. Anyone from PST to EST would be best.

1. DAEWEZZY

OlegWasHere(btw im Eastern time zone)

im down

was just about to make a post on that

and also make sure you have a plug and play chord otherwise your controller will shut off

1. DAEWEZZY

2.IHATEXG0GETYA Thats a zero