Achievement Discussion

smiles

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be funny if they referenced an earlier guitar hero game (or something else :cough SOUTH PARK cough: ) in an achievement name

achievement unlocked - 100g

you have reached super-stardom! YOU ARE FAGS!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm like 100% sure there is going to be "The Inhuman Achievement II: Beat Through the Fire and Flames with everybody on expert (4 player band)

Not likely. I think activision have a bit more sense than that. Also it would be "In a 4 player band beat through the fire and the flames with singer, bassist & guitarist on Expert and the drummer on Exper+". Now doesn't that sound a bit more like them? :p

Out of all four of the expert careers, I expect vocals to be the hardest for me. If its anything like it was in World Tour the mechanics will be extremely rubbish.

Already have two pedals for the World Tour kit and a lot of experience with a proper drum kit so I'm all set for that.

If TTFAF is included in the main set list, then its going to be interesting to say the least.

I hope there's no songs that spam the open note on bass, hated that addition with a passion.

Considering the UK doesn't even have GH:M yet, there's going to be a hell of a lot of Guitar Hero over the next couple of months for us!

If that's true then you're my new best friend haha. Thanks for that!

Well it is what I read from it, I am still waiting on the release of it as I couldn't be bothered to get it shipped. I also never tried out the demo on vocals for some reason :confused: thats weird. But anyways the whole mechanics of GH:M's demo just felt less broken. Also I know they are making a GH:SH demo so you can check that out before buying ;)

The vocal system will be better than WT, if GH:M is anything to go by so I wouldn't worry about that.

Also, it wouldn't make sense for an X-pert+ on guitar. It was introduced because most drum tracks are undercharted with the removal of a lot of double bass kicks. The Expert tracks on other instruments are (supposedly XD) charted as they should be and X-pert+ wouldn't add anything.

The "Amazing Rockstar" made me smile. :) Gotta love the challenge, God, I wish it were to 5* every intrument on Expert just to see you guys complain about it. :p

There's always promise in the secret achievements, we'll see. I bet my life that there will be a high score on TtFaF guitar.

Hahaha not only did I forget about the SH demo, I also feel pretty damn stupid now having not had the idea to try the Metallica demo on vocals LOL.

As for 5 starring everything, could still exist I guess, although I highly doubt it. I know it sounds incredibly mean but I'd laugh if you were right, I know I certainly couldn't do it lol.

I've always secretly thought it would be pretty funny to include vision cam support with an achievement to go with it, something like 'play a song on expert guitar with the guitar behind your back', or something goofy. I'm pretty sure most people here have at least tried that, drunk or not lol. ;)