Call of Duty: Ghosts 'hacked' already

IXISHADOW

Surprise surprise...

In the comments of this first one the person who uploaded the video claims that he can do it to Battlefield 4 as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lBD92Ae44I]CoD Ghosts XP Lobby & Other Mods - YouTube[/ame]

The infamous youtuber MinnesotaBurns also recorded a conversation with some of these people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGMq_3O0598]Call of Duty Ghosts HACKED! - YouTube[/ame]

Don't care about what people do in their spare time, but it's kinda shitty that they can make everyone in the lobby get the hack. Sounds like a World at War headache all over again.

Hopefully, it's dealt with.

This is exactly what I thought. As you can see this can apparently be done on BF4 too which worries me. That being said I have also heard rumours that this wont work on the dedicated servers. I'm not sure what to believe from a bunch of wannabe hackers though.

Is it my imagination or does it see that every high profile game being released is just a beta. The only game that I really haven't heard any complaints about is AC:Black Flag

Battlefield 4 is the only game in recent memory to me that seems although it was overly rushed and not "ready".

Call of Duty: Ghosts does have small problems, but I can't help but feel that it is a polished game.

The game being "hacked" doesn't have anything to do with it being like a "beta". Also, I think the dedicated servers will be going live shortly, which changes things up quite a bit. Last couple of days there were no dedicated servers.

Battlefield 4 is the only game in recent memory to me that seems although it was overly rushed and not "ready".

Call of Duty: Ghosts does have small problems, but I can't help but feel that it is a polished game.

The game being "hacked" doesn't have anything to do with it being like a "beta". Also, I think the dedicated servers will be going live shortly, which changes things up quite a bit. Last couple of days there were no dedicated servers.

What about 'GTA Online'? That was...whewww.

By the way, thanks for the videos for some of those GTA collectibles. They really helped, as do all your other videos. Pretty much used everything you put up for 'Warfighter,' I think it was.

What about 'GTA Online'? That was...whewww.

By the way, thanks for the videos for some of those GTA collectibles. They really helped, as do all your other videos. Pretty much used everything you put up for 'Warfighter,' I think it was.

Yeah, I've kind of been doing it for a while now... I have Ghosts videos if you'd like too:

It's funny how people get mad at those who are taking advantage of the same shit which has been used in this game since COD4. If you want to get mad at anybody, get mad at Activision.

I say bravo to these guys. Maybe Activision can take that billion profit turnaround they make within 30 days and make some changes to this shit.

If each game manages to make $1 billion, what's the point of doing the next one on a new engine? If they can put in the least amount of money and time into it as possible and still make $1 billion, then they will. They'll only make some well needed changes, like revamping the entire game or doing the next on a new engine, once they realize that people won't continue to stand up for this shit and buy it year after year.

not suprising..

It's funny how people get mad at those who are taking advantage of the same shit which has been used in this game since COD4. If you want to get mad at anybody, get mad at Activision.

I say bravo to these guys. Maybe Activision can take that billion profit turnaround they make within 30 days and make some changes to this shit.

+1

Why people waste their time and money hacking a game and destroying the principles of challenge within it, is beyond me. Whatever they do in their own time is their own business, but when they start appearing in public lobby's, that is a problem.

I hope (although each year I say the same thing) that they come down hard on this and start banning people, or at least resetting their characters stats etc.

Although I have a feeling I have more chance of platting piss to be fair....

Why people waste their time and money hacking a game and destroying the principles of challenge within it, is beyond me.

Wasting time? It took less than 5 days from the leak for the game to be modded online.

Waste of money? I doubt it. The cost of 2 blank DVDs is nothing when you are able to make hundreds of dollars a day from kids who want to be in your lobby.

Besides, for most people, modding games is a hobby. It's unfortunate that it leaks online and ruins it for others, but you can point those fingers at Microsoft, Activision, Infinity Ward and Treyarch.

I'm no fan off games companies but stop blaming them on sad little nerd hackers who have nothing better to do than ruin games.

The F.B.I and the C.I.A get hacked so what chance has a £45 game got,no matter what security you put in place someone will find a way to hack it.

Wasting time? It took less than 5 days from the leak for the game to be modded online.

Waste of money? I doubt it. The cost of 2 blank DVDs is nothing when you are able to make hundreds of dollars a day from kids who want to be in your lobby.

Besides, for most people, modding games is a hobby. It's unfortunate that it leaks online and ruins it for others, but you can point those fingers at Microsoft, Activision, Infinity Ward and Treyarch.

You have just summed up in one ignorant nutshell exactly what I am talking about....jesus the irony

I ended up in a lobby on launch night that propelled my character instantly to level 60 prestiged from one kill. I backed out and dashboarded but my account is still all goofed. I earn a squad point for every kill or objective, even on a new character I created.

I've been tweeting activision support, call of duty and infinity ward for 2 days now with no answer. I'll be a bit bummed out if I end up banned from their MP servers for this.