Sniper Trap gone mad!!!

abstract1620

Last night my friend and I were sitting with our backs to the sniper trap, and sporking zombies like crazy. On three separate occasions, I was downed suddenly without taking any hits. This also happened once to my friend. We both had jugs, and would just drop without damage from the zombies. I think that it is possible to get shot by the sniper trap I you melee the zombie its shooting at.

Beware, if your going to sit at the sniper trap, don't go nuts with the spork. If you are, let the person doing the most knifing buy the trap, as it always seemed to shoot the other player than the one who paid for it.

Lawl

I think they can spawn behind you or you were windmilled. Unless you upgraded the sniper trap and took damage from RPG splash.

I can understand why you wouldn't believe me. There is no place for a zombie to spawn behind me, if there was he would have been hitting my shield. My friend I was playing with didn't believe me either, until it happened to him. We knifed almost every zombie until round 34, I know what I'm doing.

On my children, it is possible for the knife lunge to put you in the way of that bullet. Why would it not damage the player? What trap doesn't

Lawl

I think they can spawn behind you or you were windmilled. Unless you upgraded the sniper trap and took damage from RPG splash.

Doing that is so bad! All it does is make a shit ton of crawlers that will end up trapping you:p

I've never turned on that trap myself, I rarely go down to the docks unless to buy Jug, then proceed to take the gondola back up. It wouldn't be the first time a trap can kill you;)

I can understand why you wouldn't believe me. There is no place for a zombie to spawn behind me, if there was he would have been hitting my shield. My friend I was playing with didn't believe me either, until it happened to him. We knifed almost every zombie until round 34, I know what I'm doing.

On my children, it is possible for the knife lunge to put you in the way of that bullet. Why would it not damage the player? What trap doesn't

I believe you because I've played with people who holed up there that were never touched.

I think it can shoot you... i mean, you're in the way and I don't think it's that friendly

I believe you because I've played with people who holed up there that were never touched.

I think it can shoot you... i mean, you're in the way and I don't think it's that friendly

thank you. we thought it would make the rounds go a little quicker, which it does, but not a good idea in combo with the spork

thank you. we thought it would make the rounds go a little quicker, which it does, but not a good idea in combo with the spork

Well, shit. Look at the two other traps. Both can down you if you wander into them. Don't know why it's so hard to grasp the concept that you could just as easily catch a bullet meant for a zombie...