Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to boost Expert Campaigns, Untouchables, and Versus achievements. Need 5-8 people including me, meaning up to 7 open spots. Will also make room for other versus achievements.

COPY THIS PART OF THE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME IF YOU WANT IN.

1. The Betrayer 142

2. Yots

3. WebChimpUK

4. Smarty3721

5. Rock In Black

6. Takamura Bear

These are the people who have said they wanted help boosting achievements. Everyone Message me on XBL with good times for you and what timezone you guys are in. Thanks all

looking to boost Expert Campaigns, Untouchables, and Versus achievements. Need 5-8 people including me, meaning up to 7 open spots. Will also make room for other versus achievements.

1. The Betrayer 142

2. Yots

3. WebChimpUK

4. Smarty3721

5. Rock In Black

6. Takamura Bear

These are the people who have said they wanted help boosting achievements. Everyone Message me on XBL with good times for you and what timezone you guys are in. Thanks all

1. The Betrayer 142

2. Yots

3. WebChimpUK

4. Smarty3721

5. Rock In Black

6. Takamura Bear

7. Strike xX

Added my GT. Strike xX for #7

1. The Betrayer 142

2. Yots

3. WebChimpUK

4. Smarty3721

5. Rock In Black

6. Takamura Bear

1. The Betrayer 142

2. Yots

3. WebChimpUK

4. Smarty3721

5. Rock In Black

6. Takamura Bear

7. Strike xX

8. RTVC xAvEnGerx

Added GT RTVC XAvEnGeRx for #8

Edited by RTVC xLeNzEx
just to add my gt

I'm looking to get "nothing special" using the dashboard glitch. On dead air or death toll (dead air is probably better but both should work even with AI.)

Ill be on till around 1 or 2 am EST or till I get bored. As well as for the most part tomorrow. Send me a message and an invite. I'm more than willing to help anyone in return.

GT: Magus Zealous

Still looking for someone for "Nothing Special." Like it says just send me a message and an invite.

Any1 wana boost or do Dashboard Glitch .

Achievements i need (quite alot)

Cr0wnd

Untouchables

No smoking section

Do not disturb

Safety first

Unbreakable

Red mist

Zombicidal maniac

What are you trying to prove

Nothing special

Stomach upset

Back 2 help

Ground cover

Big drag

Chain smoker

Barf bagged

Double jump

All 4 dead

Dead wreckening

Lamb 2 slaughter

If any1 wants to boost any of those achievements i dont mind helping people out on getting particular ones aslong as u help me out.

REPLY WITH A QUOTE ON WHICH ONES U WANA BOOST

Gamertag : Klutch MoDe x

okay well thanks so much Strongbow, Darkblue62, and MeesterLuther for helping me with the expert campaigns and other various achievements, now all I need is Untouchables which any help with would be really appreciated :p, and then Red Mist and Zombie Genocidest will come in time ::woop:

You're welcome mate. My thanks to you too, because I needed to do Blood Harvest on expert as well. Thanks to you, but I really need to thank Strongbow and Darkblue for all the other achievements we've achieved. I only need Zombie Genocidest...sigh...well...when the survivalmode comes out we can easily achieve this too. Wanna team up guys? An Irishman, Scot, Englishman and a Dutchman...what a team :drunk

looking for someone who knows good way to get through blood harvest and death toll on expert, please dont FR me if you will just mess about, if u have a good way to get though the campaigns suggest them to me and we will test them out

also please dont do half then leave we need someone who will stick to the end

FR me and message me saying l4d:

kezza1991

You're welcome mate. My thanks to you too, because I needed to do Blood Harvest on expert as well. Thanks to you, but I really need to thank Strongbow and Darkblue for all the other achievements we've achieved. I only need Zombie Genocidest...sigh...well...when the survivalmode comes out we can easily achieve this too. Wanna team up guys? An Irishman, Scot, Englishman and a Dutchman...what a team :drunk

Hell yeah, we're a pretty good team all right :p

I need a team of 3 to do Blood Harvest on expert with the dash glitch.

If anyone knows of a good way to beat the finale just send me a message and we will try it.

All I need is Blood Harvest but I could help with others if needed. I will be on most of the night so just message me and I will get back to you.